Let it snow, let it snow!!

doc4aday

3.25 inches of rain in Auburn, no snowman, but I'm not going to be left out of the fun completely so I made a mudman.

11007483_10206508604019737_1159555593_n.jpg?oh=54e5bbe29cacdc882a34b09eb05e7b1d&oe=54F247D0&__gda__=1425112897_0805ab85c7b4ebe2c8f57f4ecf9cc272

That is one of the ugliest mudman I have ever seen

That is the only mudman I have ever seen.

Guys, I hate to say it, but I don't think that's mud.................... :puke::-X

3.25 inches of rain in Auburn, no snowman, but I'm not going to be left out of the fun completely so I made a mudman.

11007483_10206508604019737_1159555593_n.jpg?oh=54e5bbe29cacdc882a34b09eb05e7b1d&oe=54F247D0&__gda__=1425112897_0805ab85c7b4ebe2c8f57f4ecf9cc272

Guys, I hate to say it, but I don't think that's mud.................... :puke::-X

oh my

Must not be, I thought it looked like Saban.

now two

(from f'book)

10502122_10155223048735640_2691261715280207839_n.jpg?oh=cad4c3e9623e93f2a94f41cf1486831e&oe=5550A06D&__gda__=1434483986_133602e76dfc8a4914e673425d0cbd44

Guys, I hate to say it, but I don't think that's mud.................... :puke:/> :-X/>

oh my

If this was in Tuscaloosa it would be a turd man no doubt!

I have laugh at your comment on my mudman until I almost cried. I guess I need to come clean. My family that lives in Auburn have family that lived in North Alabama. They were posting pictures of their snowman and bragging about the amount of snow they received. My youngest daughter had all she could take of it and found ole mudman online and said she was not going to be left out and that she made her a mudman. So, dad stole her pictures and posted it here. I agree it does not look like mud but looks like the stuff your find in cow pastures especially in Tuscaloosa. ;D

Brain, I live in Aurora and i am already sick of the snow. Good thing up here is they can keep the roads pretty much clear. But it doesn't lessen my dislike for snow.

Yeah, I think you guys get more than us up here in Fort Collins. Personally, I love it. It's easier to enjoy when the streets are so well maintained.

Actually, this winter had been pretty mild in relation to snowfall. The temps are really going to be low with one or two days no even reaching double digits.

Actually, this winter had been pretty mild in relation to snowfall. The temps are really going to be low with one or two days no even reaching double digits.

I have contemplated moving to Colorado. I haven't yet made up my mind but it is an idea I have thought about from time to time.

I have contemplated moving to Colorado. I haven't yet made up my mind but it is an idea I have thought about from time to time.

You won't regret it. It's definitely different than the south. 300 days of sunshine with perfect summers.

The winter is different. I never realized how much the humidity affected cold weather until moving out here. It's currently in the 20s, but it's totally tolerable compared to the south. It's also not dreary every day. Took a while for my sinuses to adjust due to the dry climate. Altitude had no affect on me--except for drinking, it takes far less alcohol to catch a buzz.

It's arguably the best decision my wife and I ever made to just up and move. Just made the decision one day and 3 months later we moved door to door.

Yeah, it's definitely not what I was anticipating. When it snowed 5 or 6 inches in mid October, I thought it'd be a serious winter. I've enjoyed the weather this winter. We will get 5-8 inches one day and it's mostly gone a day or two later. The roads are in great condition for snow driving...the main roads at least.

You won't regret it. It's definitely different than the south. 300 days of sunshine with perfect summers.

The winter is different. I never realized how much the humidity affected cold weather until moving out here. It's currently in the 20s, but it's totally tolerable compared to the south. It's also not dreary every day. Took a while for my sinuses to adjust due to the dry climate. Altitude had no affect on me--except for drinking, it takes far less alcohol to catch a buzz.

It's arguably the best decision my wife and I ever made to just up and move. Just made the decision one day and 3 months later we moved door to door.

My wife and I almost moved to Breckenridge in the 90s. We absolutely fell in love with snow skiing and the whole skiing experience. I really got into NASTAR ski racing, so much so I led most of the race clinic trips for the Atlanta Ski Club back then. Unfortunately I blew my left knee out at Vail in 1997 and that was the end of my snow skiing career. We still talk about our experiences back then with very fond memories. Glad we got to experience the whole scene. Wish we had discovered it much earlier. I was 55 the first time I went snow skiing so I sort of got a late start but don't regret any of it.

Father time finally caught up with me. :)

My wife and I almost moved to Breckenridge in the 90s. We absolutely fell in love with snow skiing and the whole skiing experience. I really got into NASTAR ski racing, so much so I led most of the race clinic trips for the Atlanta Ski Club back then. Unfortunately I blew my left knee out at Vail in 1997 and that was the end of my snow skiing career. We still talk about our experiences back then with very fond memories. Glad we got to experience the whole scene. Wish we had discovered it much earlier. I was 55 the first time I went snow skiing so I sort of got a late start but don't regret any of it.

Alot more then just Father time caught up with you. imho

I wonder how I knew this would bring you out of the woodwork. :-\

I wonder how I knew this would bring you out of the woodwork. :-\

I always got your back Slammer

Drove to Boone yesterday and just arrived in Durham for the next two days. Good news is I work for an amazing brewery and I have a beer dinner tonight and my hotel has a free shuttle.

What brewery?

Stone

Drove to Boone yesterday and just arrived in Durham for the next two days. Good news is I work for an amazing brewery and I have a beer dinner tonight and my hotel has a free shuttle.

What brewery?

Stone

Cool. I had a Cali Belgique last night. Did Stone ever decide on a location for the east coast? Last I heard they were looking at somewhere in Virginia.

Gotta love a Belgo IPA. Richmond was the final choice for the East Coast brewery, and eventually Bistro & Gardens. I appreciate the Stone love in CO. Where did you move in CO? My counterpart there is a great guy and I'll let you know if I have a line on any good beer events, releases, etc..

Gotta love a Belgo IPA. Richmond was the final choice for the East Coast brewery, and eventually Bistro & Gardens. I appreciate the Stone love in CO. Where did you move in CO? My counterpart there is a great guy and I'll let you know if I have a line on any good beer events, releases, etc..

It's an interesting take on the IPA. I didn't know Stone started putting it in 12oz. bottles--which is cool. I've been digging the Delicious IPA lately.

I'm in Fort Collins, intending to move down closer to Denver in the Summer.

Archived