Lesbian "Throuple" Expecting First Child.....

autigeremt

So whatever they want to do it's ok we shouldn't ever have any moral judgement about anything?

Who are you to judge anyone walking this planet? Man, you guys just don't get it.

So whatever they want to do it's ok we shouldn't ever have any moral judgement about anything?

Who are you to judge anyone walking this planet? Man, you guys just don't get it.

Dude, we get it. Please stop insisting to us that we don't.

I didn't judge them God did. Sin is sin period. According to your philosophy if a guy wanted to go have sex with a horse or if a 50 year old man wanted to have sex with his 30 year old daughter, and she was willing, we couldn't call that out or oppose it.

Weegs, I hope you are being sarcastic. If not someone else must be using your computer :dunno:/>

If Jesus ate with prostitutes, tax collectors, probably homosexuals, probably drunkards, and no telling who else, without bringing judgment on them, and if He didn't judge Mary, who by the way, was as guilty as could be, how would He feel about the way some of you who claim to follow Him, are bringing judgment down upon others who were born through the same veil of SIN YOU WERE BORN THROUGH? You are going about it all wrong!

Weegs, I hope you are being sarcastic. If not someone else must be using your computer :dunno:/>

If Jesus ate with prostitutes, tax collectors, probably homosexuals, probably drunkards, and no telling who else, without bringing judgment on them, and if He didn't judge Mary, who by the way, was as guilty as could be, how would He feel about the way some of you who claim to follow Him, are bringing judgment down upon others who were born through the same veil of SIN YOU WERE BORN THROUGH? You are going about it all wrong!

There is a difference in going to dinner with a prostitute and helping promote a "Prostitutes Pride" parade. There is a difference in sitting down and having dinner with a drunkard and marching in a parade promoting getting drunk.

He approached the woman caught in adultery and not only showed her grace and forgave her sins, he told her to "go and sin no more." He didn't take up the cause for no longer calling adultery a sin.

And I'm the one who doesn't get it. <_<

Having relationships with people is not endorsing their actions.

What did Jesus tell the adulteress as they were parting ways? He came to save people from their sins not for them to continue to live in it.

There is a difference in going to dinner with a prostitute and helping promote a "Prostitutes Pride" parade. There is a difference in sitting down and having dinner with a drunkard and marching in a parade promoting getting drunk.

He approached the woman caught in adultery and not only showed her grace and forgave her sins, he told her to "go and sin no more." He didn't take up the cause for no longer calling adultery a sin.

And I'm the one who doesn't get it. <_<

:clap:

Luke 5:32 ""I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."

And I'm the one who doesn't get it. <_</>

Are you serious? How are you doing with the "go and sin no more..." command? Not too well I would suspect. So typical of a response from someone that doesn't understand Grace.

Jesus also said the greatest commandment of all was Love Thy Neighbor....don't see much of that in this forum :dunno:

Does that mean we should love ISIS?

Archived