Out and Out CRAZY...

DKW 86

tumblr_n1n2z9de6W1qapkmyo1_500.jpg

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/02/27/pastor-james-manning-stoning-is-still-the-law-jesus-would-stone-homos/

This is from the Black Harlem Pastor even I have quoted this retard in the past.

This guy is insane and is absolutely wrong on his theology and should be removed from his church at a minimum.

In defense of myself, i would never have quoted this nut if i had known the total truth.

APOLOGIES.

Hell, Raptor and Tigger have posted crazier stuff than that, every day.

Cite one.

Can he use your words as what HE deems you said?

Cite one.

Can he use your words as what HE deems you said?

Or, he can accurately cite the exact words I used, as I did with you , in the other thread. That would work out best.

Don't think you'd have said I don't have to find the exact words or said the phrase the logical conclusion if you had accurately cited my exact words....But ok thanks

Don't think you'd have said I don't have to find the exact words or said the phrase the logical conclusion if you had accurately cited my exact words....But ok thanks

Yeah, then I did find the exact quotes, and it pretty much buried your entire argument.

Sorry 'bout that.

Cite one.

Well, here's a sampling from a single thread on a subject which (used to be) bipartisan.

Though time consuming, that was kind of fun. I think I'll pick out some more from a different thread later.

I don't have to know about the minutia of the internet's topology to know that govt intervention will only make a system that DOES work into one which is slower, most confusing and more expensive.

The 'problems' which you claim the govt must intervene and fix are those which really don't exist.

Condescending and belittling, Titan. That's all you and anyone else has to offer for anyone who rejects Govt take over of the internet.

SOS. Over and over. Heard this song uncounted times , verse after verse after verse.

Ted Cruz, magna cum laude law graduate, just doesn't UNDERSTAND the issue ?

Not only no, but HELL no to NetNeutrality.

The FCC has no legal means to regulate the internet.

It simply doesn't.

That is my final answer.

The govt has no business in KEEPING anything in regards to the net, as it has no say in the matter.

This religious zeal is coming not from me, but from those in love with BIG GOVT. It's a complete fallacy to claim that govt want to KEEP THINGS as they are, and save the internet.

It has no , has had no, nor shouldn't have any part in regulating the internet.

You're flat out being lied to, and it's more than a bit disturbing to see how gullible you are.

Very dark day in US history.

Govt taking over control of what wasn't their domain, not broken, and we have IDIOTS who are cheering this action.

Libruls are the least educated among us.

And the biggest liars.

He doesn't even know the basic history that got us to this point. :-\

I know govt never runs things well. I know the internet needed no govt regulation. I know well enough not to fix somehthing that's not broken. There are very real world considerations that the " enlightened " geeks have totally over looked, as evidence by the linked video posted above.

You literally have no clue of what you speak.

I've read the arguments, and I don't agree with what was done, or do I buy the reason given for why 3 unelected people, accountable to no one, have decided what's best for everyone, with out even allowing Congress to question them OR reveal the 330 page set of regulations be reviewed by the public before enacting this abomination.

Nice cut and paste job, homey.

But if you honestely believe that rivals or is MORE crazy than ' homo demons' being unleashed on the Black man by Obama, I think we found who the true crazy person is here.

But if you honestely believe that rivals or is MORE crazy than ' homo demons' being unleashed on the Black man by Obama, I think we found who the true crazy person is here.

Well, you insisted that you be quoted exactly, what better way to do that than to cut and paste?

And I am not real big on differentiating exact levels of craziness. To me crazy is crazy. But then, you're the connoisseur of crazy.

Well, you insisted that you be quoted exactly, what better way to do that than to cut and paste?

And I am not real big on differentiating exact levels of craziness. To me crazy is crazy. But then, you're the connoisseur of crazy.

Apparently, you think you are...

" Hell, Raptor and Tigger have posted crazier stuff than that, every day. "

Your words. And while I did cut and paste them, they are a direct reply to the issue at hand. YOU said " crazier " , not just crazy = crazy.

From the example YOU gave , anyone who disagrees w/ your is " crazy ".

hijacked.gif

Sorry guys, but was this the real point of the thread?

homo demons.

They're out there, and they must be stopped.

Archived