Woman declares her business a muslim free zone

cooltigger21

She oughta be given em jobs holden up targits.

Good ole itchy, always missing the point, deliberately so most of the time.

Why dont you splane it two me. You done said their aint no good Muslims. You done tolled us about how them Iranium Muslims if backen them ISIS Muslims. Give us your expurt ease.

BTW, I believe I understand your point. Do you understand my point?

Trolls have no real point, save for the one on the top of their head.

As for the woman, she's thought this one though.

And she's easy on the eyes. Nice combo.

She has a responsibility to make sure no nut cases are able to get their hands on a gun. It's a chance she can't afford to take. It isn't Christians or Buddhists or Hindu or any other religion that are running around lopping off people's heads or shooting them in the name of their religion.

She has a responsibility to make sure no nut cases are able to get their hands on a gun. It's a chance she can't afford to take. It isn't Christians or Buddhists or Hindu or any other religion that are running around lopping off people's heads or shooting them in the name of their religion.

There you go again, sitting up on that high horse.

How will she know who is Muslim?

Or will she simply not allow brown people into her business?

She's being ignorant, but she should have the legal right to do so.

That's right. She has a legal right to do so...end o story.

Wow Ichy....this looks like an actual attempt at a legitimate response to challenge a POV vs your usual humorless witless hillbilly shorthand attempts at mockery when you can't come up with a fact. I'm honored....or are you just drinking for breakfast again?

How will she know who is Muslim?

Or will she simply not allow brown people into her business?

Such a great question those cheering her on are afraid to answer.

Judgement call. No fear here.

You have a capacity to determine one's religious belief? Or you simply don't fear being horribly wrong?

She does. Or she thinks she does. And if she's wrong, it's her prerogative to change her mind. " Horribly " wrong ? Please, drama queen, tone it down some.

You have a capacity to determine one's religious belief? Or you simply don't fear being horribly wrong?

She does. Or she thinks she does. And if she's wrong, it's her prerogative to change her mind. " Horribly " wrong ? Please, drama queen, tone it down some.

Tone down your absurdity-- I know, that's like asking you not to breathe.

Care to cite exactly what I've said that's " absurd " ?

Or are you simply reacting in knee jerk manner, per usual ?

How do you judge someone's religion by simply looking at them?

Beyond the obvious?

:gofig:

Why don't you ask her. It's really her problem, not mine.

Wow Ichy....this looks like an actual attempt at a legitimate response to challenge a POV vs your usual humorless witless hillbilly shorthand attempts at mockery when you can't come up with a fact. I'm honored....or are you just drinking for breakfast again?

Yeah, I growed up in the hills of east Tennessee. You got a problim with that?

He posts comments without actually thinking about them, so it's very difficult for him to take responsibility after the fact. So he just doubles down with insults or something.

Archived