The real war on women

cooltigger21

Liberals have talked for several years about the Republican war on women. The real war comes from Islam. Their women are treated like dirt and as property. It's not just ISIS but a fundamental concept of Islam. Sharia law permits this and muslims take Sharia law with them wherever they go. The stories told by this Iranian-American woman are chilling. This is something the politically correct left wants us to ignore.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of outrage and action by the elitists in Hollywood ( Patricia Arquette ) and the Martha Burks of the world tells me one thing.

They fear Islam so much, they simply ignore the problem.

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

Brilliant! :-\

What does forced mutilations and being stoned to death for adultery under Islamic law have to do w/ how Dems demonize , for PURE political reasons, the GOP in this country ?

Again, we see the blinders on those from the Left, ignoring the issue, and instead trying to focus their attention on who ? The GOP.

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

Because you refuse to see the danger from these people. Go look at Europe right now and see what's coming down the road for this country. You excuse these people and deflect at every turn.

Another possibility for why the Feminazi gang types refuse to address the inequities of women's rights in the Middle East is that they don't want to appear too judgmental on non-white, non-Euro societies. Eventually, all ills that exist in the world are the fault of white European males, so to criticize the oppressed 'brown skinned' people, no matter where they are, would be mean.

What does forced mutilations and being stoned to death for adultery under Islamic law have to do w/ how Dems demonize , for PURE political reasons, the GOP in this country ?

Again, we see the blinders on those from the Left, ignoring the issue, and instead trying to focus their attention on who ? The GOP.

Sorry I don't understand the question. Forced mutilations, etc. have nothing to do with how Dem "demonize" the GOP

Both sides demonize - or exaggerate - the other using whatever "ammo" the other side provides them. (i.e.: "war on women).

GOP stances on abortion laws such as 24 hour waiting periods, mandatory ultrasounds, provide ample "ammunition" for Dems to do this. Not to mention the occasional "slut" comments by conservative mouthpieces like Rush Limbaugh.

The irony (humor) here is to throw up Islamists attitudes toward women as someone a reasonable standard to prove the GOP is not insensitive to women's interests.

Liberal men are no different than Conservative men. Obama is case in point. Check his record within the White House.

Another possibility for why the Feminazi gang types refuse to address the inequities of women's rights in the Middle East is that they don't want to appear too judgmental on non-white, non-Euro societies. Eventually, all ills that exist in the world are the fault of white European males, so to criticize the oppressed 'brown skinned' people, no matter where they are, would be mean.

And thanks for demonstrating my point!

And the rest of your post is pure ka ka in terms of logic. It's absurd.

Because you refuse to see the danger from these people. Go look at Europe right now and see what's coming down the road for this country. You excuse these people and deflect at every turn.

How in hell do you arrive at that conclusion? If you are serious you have some severe issues with cognitive thinking.

The lack of outrage and action by the elitists in Hollywood ( Patricia Arquette ) and the Martha Burks of the world tells me one thing.

That is just crazy. Someone's "lack of outrage" tells you something? Who the F*** are you to declare what someone else thinks or what their responsibility is to express it publicly.

Some of the stuff you post on here is just ludicrous.

That is just crazy. Someone's "lack of outrage" tells you something? Who the F*** are you to declare what someone else thinks or what their responsibility is to express it publicly.

And yet YOU do that and worse everyday with virtually every post. Look in a large mirror. You are welcome.

And yet YOU do that and worse everyday with virtually every post. Look in a large mirror. You are welcome.

"Nice guy" fixed that for you.

Show me an example. Just one. (See your Every post)...

Didn't see the Oscars, did you ? That surprises me.

Because if you had, you'd seen Patricia Arquette's drunken ( allegedly ) sanctimonious screed on " equal pay for women " , when over in the middle east, women would LOVE to be paid - ANYTHING. Hell, they'd love to not be kidnapped and raped and sold and traded as sex slaves. Or killed.

But hey, when you're a gal who only has a net worth of 24 MILLION dollars, and just starting up on another CSI series, no better use of your time than to bitch out the very ones who made you a multi millionaire on the night which awards the best in the business.

What courage !

Ludicrous ? You're a funny one.

If it doesn't involve supporting barry or hiTlary, Libs are not interested......

Like I said, who in hell are you to decide what other people are obligated to say at the Oscars?

And just because women are being mistreated in the Middle East, no one can speak out on what is happening here?

That is perverted logic.

I'll tell you who I am, a thinking, aware and sentient being. That's who! And this phony, contrived and WHINY show of indignation miss Arquette puts on in front of the world is the height of faux compassion and outrage.

She has NO damn reason to complain, what so ever, when there are actual REAL issues in the world get angry over.

And just because women are being mistreated in the Middle East, no one can speak out on what is happening here?

That is perverted logic.

That is perverted logic.

Correct, no one can speak out about unequal pay when they are a multi millionaire and women in Africa and the Middle East are being raped and sold into slavery.

#BringOurGirlsHome

#BringMeTheEXPENSIVECaviar

That is perverted logic.

Correct, no one can speak out about unequal pay when they are a multi millionaire and women in Africa and the Middle East are being raped and sold into slavery.

#BringOurGirlsHome

#BringMeTheEXPENSIVECaviar

So, this is really about class envy?

Because if you had, you'd seen Patricia Arquette's drunken ( allegedly ) sanctimonious screed on " equal pay for women " , when over in the middle east, women would LOVE to be paid - ANYTHING. Hell, they'd love to not be kidnapped and raped and sold and traded as sex slaves. Or killed.

But hey, when you're a gal who only has a net worth of 24 MILLION dollars, and just starting up on another CSI series, no better use of your time than to bitch out the very ones who made you a multi millionaire on the night which awards the best in the business.

What courage !

That stuff goes on in the United States, and probably with larger frequency than any of us would want to admit.

http://whnt.com/2013/10/29/special-report-human-trafficking/

What courage !

That stuff goes on in the United States, and probably with larger frequency than any of us would want to admit.

http://whnt.com/2013...an-trafficking/

Sorry, can't talk about that. Not while things are so much worse in the Middle East. :-\

As far as this asinine political hyperbole about the republicans war on women, my guess is, it'll get about as much traction in this election cycle as ethics advisors get with the Clintons.

It is really funny to hear liberals whine and moan. First of all the feminazi term is a very apt description. These women are bitter angry people. Second they tolerate not one bit of dissent. If you are a conservative woman they will trash you unto no end. Just look at the way they reacted to the women that were else cted as republicans in this last electio . They trash the stay at home moms as demeaning women everywhere. Well one day they will learn what a true war on women is all about.

Sharia law is a fundamental bedrock principle of Islam and they will bring it with them here just as they have everywhere else they've gone. Islam isn't just a religion. It is a way to govern as well. Liberals love to talk of Christians trying to forcey their faith on others of trying to set up theocracy. Well Islam is precisely that.

It is really funny to hear liberals whine and moan. First of all the feminazi term is a very apt description. These women are bitter angry people. Second they tolerate not one bit of dissent. If you are a conservative woman they will trash you unto no end. Just look at the way they reacted to the women that were else cted as republicans in this last electio . They trash the stay at home moms as demeaning women everywhere. Well one day they will learn what a true war on women is all about.

Sharia law is a fundamental bedrock principle of Islam and they will bring it with them here just as they have everywhere else they've gone. Islam isn't just a religion. It is a way to govern as well. Liberals love to talk of Christians trying to forcey their faith on others of trying to set up theocracy. Well Islam is precisely that.

I pray the "bring it here" part is wrong. I fear you are right...

I pray the "bring it here" part is wrong. I fear you are right...

It already is in places. They've tried to set up a Sharia court in Irving Texas.

Archived