Auburn vs Ga Basketball tickets

3Jtiger22

I need 6 together.

Best place to get some or advice appreciated.

Taking my dad and kids.

I would imagine as bad as AU's season is crashing, you will be able to find plenty outside the stadium at the game for pretty cheap on game day.

It's Georgia, and to those of us who live in Georgia - these are the fans we have to live with - and Atlanta is close for a Saturday game. Plus we beat them at their place in a loss that threw the Dawgs into mourning and put the AJC sportwriters on suicide watch. I'm seeing lots of ticket requests, and I think the Arena will be rocking. Scalpers will be there, but not giving tickets away.

It's Georgia, and to those of us who live in Georgia - these are the fans we have to live with - and Atlanta is close for a Saturday game. Plus we beat them at their place in a loss that threw the Dawgs into mourning and put the AJC sportwriters on suicide watch. I'm seeing lots of ticket requests, and I think the Arena will be rocking. Scalpers will be there, but not giving tickets away.

Scalping tickets to an AU basketball game.....who would have ever thought that possible. :bow:

• 1 month later...

I need 6 together.

Best place to get some or advice appreciated.

Taking my dad and kids.

I would imagine as bad as AU's season is crashing, you will be able to find plenty outside the stadium at the game for pretty cheap on game day.

Jared 52 Needs some salt with that crow he should be eating about now!

Archived