LB Anthony Swain leaves the program

RunInRed

Sitting this year to play somewhere else next? Oh well, good luck to him.

Not sitting. Get his degree and then transfer as a graduated player without sitting his transfer year, just like a couple of our current basketball players that Coach Pearl brought in this year.

Might be a pretty good plan....get someone to pay for his grad school and perhaps land somewhere with better playing opportunities too...instead of just using up his last season of eligibility playing part time.

Sounds like he's a smart guy....hope it works for him.

I'm not sure he ever fully recovered from the sniper shot at Arkansas.

Lolol that's hilarious

• 2 months later...

Just read an Access Auburn article that lists Anthony Swain as a returning linebacker. Was this an error by the author, or is there something to it? Just checking.

Thanks in advance.

WDE!

Just read an Access Auburn article that lists Anthony Swain as a returning linebacker. Was this an error by the author, or is there something to it? Just checking.

Thanks in advance.

WDE!

Pretty sure that is just an oversight. He isn't listed on the roster and I haven't heard anything different since it was announced he wasn't going to be playing for AU anymore.

Thanks in advance.

WDE!

Pretty sure that is just an oversight. He isn't listed on the roster and I haven't heard anything different since it was announced he wasn't going to be playing for AU anymore.

Thanks.

I assumed it was bad intel---just a bit surprised at how bad. After I read it I checked around and found nothing. Figured it wouldn't hurt to cast a line here as well.

WDE!

• 1 month later...

Archived