One of my fav Kick-6 vids is no longer up on YouTube

AURaptor

I guess it was bound to happen, but still kinda bums me out.

I think it was from some bar in Daphne ? Maybe ? Not 100% certain, but just a great crowd shot in a bar w/ fans of both teams, the jubilation and vitriol that erupted from both, especially some bummed out bammer 'neck who started swearing at some AU girls who were cheering in celebration.

Every other favorite video seems to still be up, but for that one.

My fav was from the field level view, with no broadcast just the crowd noise. So amazing to hear the rows noise grow and grow and then top off the place!

Can anyone post that one again?

Never got the chance to see the game thread as I was in Auburn until Sunday night. Any way to get to it without spending the day and loosing my eyesight

Hope someone finds it again. Sounds like one I need to see.

There was one out there from near the Bama bench that was my favorite. You could hear a few folks over there using some choice words as The Runback was happening, then saw several of the players walking off of the field along with some walking on the field to shake hands. Was a good capture of what was happening off camera.

Never got the chance to see the game thread as I was in Auburn until Sunday night. Any way to get to it without spending the day and loosing my eyesight

You can really just skip to the last 10-15 pages.

Who took it down and why?

In the video, the owner / manager mentions it would be up shortly ( after the game ) I guess after a year and all, and they likely cater to fans from bama as well, they figured the 'damage' had been done. No idea. Maybe they shut down ? I can't recall the establishment's name.

Went back and looked at a bunch of the videos and came across this one I had never seen before. It's not a kick six video but rather a preview but it is cool and very unique.

Archived