Ex Iranian Hostages Support........

Proud Tiger

Ex Iranian hostages support Netanyahu. Say Iran can't be trusted. No politics here.......just people who have experienced the Iranian cruelty.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/03/agree-with-bibi-ex-iranian-hostages-say-tehran-cant-be-trusted/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standing Strong with the Only democracy in the ME is kinda important. Not to mention the height of stupidity is siding against Israel. Learn or perish. Knowledge of History is your Friend....and...I love America and Strongly support our long time ally Israel. Contrary to certain folks talking points, most of America shares that view.

We know more about what the hostages from 34 years ago think than we do from those who survived Benghazi.

But those who love Iran, like Obama and his sycophants, already know what's best for - everyone.

Wait...you mean to tell me that people that were held hostage hold a grudge against their former captors? Well, that's completely shocking.

Before you right of center wingnuts get your knickers in a twist, I don't trust Iran either but this is just...pathetic.

Raptor....I never did see that list of faux patriots, did you?

Rest assured, top men are working on it.

TOP men.

Raptor....I never did see that list of faux patriots, did you?

Bwahahaha

Wait...you mean to tell me that people that were held hostage hold a grudge against their former captors? Well, that's completely shocking.

Before you right of center wingnuts get your knickers in a twist, I don't trust Iran either but this is just...pathetic.

Those " students " who held them hostage are the ones running Iran now. What's pathetic is how you can gloss over that fact.

'right of center wingnuts ' ?

Were you not alive in '80 ? 99% of the country would be what you call a ' right of centre wingnut ' .

Fact......I've loved America a lot longer than Michelle Obama.

Now THAT is Funny!!!

Those " students " who held them hostage are the ones running Iran now. What's pathetic is how you can gloss over that fact.

'right of center wingnuts ' ?

Were you not alive in '80 ? 99% of the country would be what you call a ' right of centre wingnut ' .

My point, which you missed as it went flying over your head, is that it's not exactly surprising that former hostages don't trust their former captors. It's akin to saying abused Catholic altar boys no longer trust Catholic priests.

You must have also missed, in your blood hot rage, that I don't trust Iran either.

FWIW, I was 6 years old in 1980.

selias....but why do you call the former hostage's opinions pathetic?

I call trotting them out on this topic pathetic.

Edit: Allow me to explain a bit more. Bringing the opinion of the hostages into this discussion is a grasping at straws. You really expect them to have a high opinion or trust of Iran? It's disingenuous by those out to demonize the POTUS by any means necessary.

Sorry you took it as "trotting them out." I thought their input was revelant to the overall topic of the day.

My point, which you missed as it went flying over your head, is that it's not exactly surprising that former hostages don't trust their former captors. It's akin to saying abused Catholic altar boys no longer trust Catholic priests.

What's flying over my head is how any American who know what in the hell they were talking about would essentially side w/ the Iranians over the American hostages who were held for 444 days.

You speak in such dispassionate, ignorant terms. Catholic Priests ? No, they were HELD CAPTIVE by the GOVT of IRAN. Not the 0.000000001 of Priests who molested a few children.

You must have also missed, in your blood hot rage, that I don't trust Iran either.

I didn't miss anything, I just can't fathom how you can say those things, then turn around and say you don't trust Iran either, as the two basically contradict each other.

I guess you were too young for it to register then.

Sorry you took it as "trotting them out." I thought their input was revelant to the overall topic of the day.

As revelant (sic) as this?

Fact......I've loved America a lot longer than Michelle Obama.

:-\

What's flying over my head is how any American who know what in the hell they were talking about would essentially side w/ the Iranians over the American hostages who were held for 444 days.

You speak in such dispassionate, ignorant terms. Catholic Priests ? No, they were HELD CAPTIVE by the GOVT of IRAN. Not the 0.000000001 of Priests who molested a few children.

I didn't miss anything, I just can't fathom how you can say those things, then turn around and say you don't trust Iran either, as the two basically contradict each other.

I guess you were too young for it to register then.

There's no contradiction. Asking the hostages their opinion is a moot point. You think they hold nothing but love for the Iranians? There are plenty of reasons not to trust the Iranians, bring something with more meat to the table. How about the fact that Iran is the top exporter and supporter of worldwide Islamic terrorism. Maybe their lack of a true free press. There are lots of valid reasons to not trust the Iranian regime. Hauling out the opinions of people that were held hostage by Iranians 35 years ago is...a non-starter. Of course they don't trust them. Why should they? Let's try to stay in the present, shall we

Well, considering she was never proud of her country until the summer of 2008... that makes you older than 6 1/2

Hey DKW! Got another egregious use of hyperbole here!

Are you being serious? Do you really not understand the point selias is making?

Wow.....the hostage's opinions is a moot point. Who gets to decide that........someone with just their opinion I guess. The real point is NOT that the hostages hate Iran (as would be expected)but that they agree with the things Netenyahu said today.

Wow.....the hostage's opinions is a moot point. Who gets to decide that........someone with just their opinion I guess.

It's a non-starter...a moot point. Yes.

Are you really that quick to hate and so shallow minded as to think that the hostages would have a different opinion?

Archived