New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Auburn most of this past week. They light up the structure at night and it is really awesome.

I was in Auburn most of this past week. They light up the structure at night and it is really awesome.

And no pics? Weak ... ;)

I believe that's because they are working 24/7 on it

Am I the only one who sees this as absurdly excessive?

And some might say having a 70 inch flat screen mounted on a living room wall is excessive, but it doesn't seem so at my friend's house. You'll be used to it in no time ;)

Did they have the foresight to design enough gap between the bottom of the scoreboard and the top of the stadium to accommodate our opponents footballs that get tossed out after their extra point kicks?

Did they have the foresight to design enough gap between the bottom of the scoreboard and the top of the stadium to accommodate our opponents footballs that get tossed out after their extra point kicks?

A buddy of mine and I were joking that the administration knew that having security guards up there wasn't effective, so they said "well, they can't throw it out if something is in the way!" And thus, the Megatron was born

Archived