The audacity of weakness

cooltigger21

I don't care how you liberals try to spin it, the Obama regime (yes I said regime) has been an abject failure in the area of foreign policy. Our enemies laugh in our face and continue right on doing what bad guys do, with no fear of anything more than a few harsh words thrown their way. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/414870/audacity-weakness-victor-davis-hanson

I don't care how you liberals try to spin it, the Obama regime (yes I said regime) has been an abject failure in the area of foreign policy. Our enemies laugh in our face and continue right on doing what bad guys do, with no fear of anything more than a few harsh words thrown their way. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/414870/audacity-weakness-victor-davis-hanson

You geniuses supported the worst foreign policy decisions of all time which left us forever weaker in the world and are still so utterly clueless and arrogant when you should be ashamed at your foolishness. Some folks are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Some folks are incapable of learning from their mistakes

True, but not how ya meant it.

I don't care how you liberals try to spin it, the Obama regime (yes I said regime) has been an abject failure in the area of foreign policy. Our enemies laugh in our face and continue right on doing what bad guys do, with no fear of anything more than a few harsh words thrown their way. http://www.nationalr...or-davis-hanson

You geniuses supported the worst foreign policy decisions of all time which left us forever weaker in the world and are still so utterly clueless and arrogant when you should be ashamed at your foolishness. Some folks are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

News flash to Tex.,..SO DID almost the entire democrat wing of Congress. Look, the idea of invading Iraq became fashionable under Bill Clinton, jeffro, and was debated publicly for a year in Congress and another 6 months passed before the actual War ensued. You morons keep beating this dead horse as if your beloved party leaders we're ALL IN themselves....but, they were! It wasn't until they all ran against Bush that they came out with the typical liberal spin that "they were against it before they were for it"

I don't care how you liberals try to spin it, the Obama regime (yes I said regime) has been an abject failure in the area of foreign policy. Our enemies laugh in our face and continue right on doing what bad guys do, with no fear of anything more than a few harsh words thrown their way. http://www.nationalr...or-davis-hanson

News flash to Tex.,..SO DID almost the entire democrat wing of Congress. Look, the idea of invading Iraq became fashionable under Bill Clinton, jeffro, and was debated publicly for a year in Congress and another 6 months passed before the actual War ensued. You morons keep beating this dead horse as if your beloved party leaders we're ALL IN themselves....but, they were! It wasn't until they all ran against Bush that they came out with the typical liberal spin that "they were against it before they were for it"

And yet again, you fail to mention, that support was built upon lies and played upon fear. Suitcase nukes, stockpiles of yellow cake, centrifuges, mushroom clouds, ties to Al Qaeda, etc.

And, you have the temerity to call other people liars and morons. Perhaps when people like you stop ignoring the "dead horse", others will stop beating it. Your party, your President, your ideology failed this country. All the rhetoric in the world will not change that.

But please, keep posting Obama sux and libtards are dumb, all while telling us about liberal "spin".

I just wish that, rather than calling everyone who disagrees with you a "moron", you would explain to us, once again, how this time it is going to be different. Please favor us with the glory of your intellect and explain how you "conservatives" are going to deregulate, cut taxes on the wealthy, raise taxes on the poor, and rule the world with an iron fist, and keep us all safe, this time around. Please explain the new ideas and subtle differences that are going to make the next "conservative" administration a stark contrast to the absolute catastrophic failure of the last one.

Do you and your fellow, so-called "conservatives", actually have any ideas? Do you have anything new, anything at all other than "barry sux" and "libtards are dumb"? Please, humor me. I want to vote for a Republican, not just vote against a Democrat.

Some people need to "listen."

To what? Barry sux, libtards are dumb? Do you have any ideas or suggestions, aything concrete that will support your "conservative" ideology?

Please, I've heard Obama sux and libtards are dumb, enough. Give me something I can vote for, not just "demons" to vote against.

And yet again, you fail to mention, that support was built upon lies and played upon fear. Suitcase nukes, stockpiles of yellow cake, centrifuges, mushroom clouds, ties to Al Qaeda, etc.

And, you have the temerity to call other people liars and morons. Perhaps when people like you stop ignoring the "dead horse", others will stop beating it. Your party, your President, your ideology failed this country. All the rhetoric in the world will not change that.

But please, keep posting Obama sux and libtards are dumb, all while telling us about liberal "spin".

I just wish that, rather than calling everyone who disagrees with you a "moron", you would explain to us, once again, how this time it is going to be different. Please favor us with the glory of your intellect and explain how you "conservatives" are going to deregulate, cut taxes on the wealthy, raise taxes on the poor, and rule the world with an iron fist, and keep us all safe, this time around. Please explain the new ideas and subtle differences that are going to make the next "conservative" administration a stark contrast to the absolute catastrophic failure of the last one.

Do you and your fellow, so-called "conservatives", actually have any ideas? Do you have anything new, anything at all other than "barry sux" and "libtards are dumb"? Please, humor me. I want to vote for a Republican, not just vote against a Democrat.

The lies were planted by Bill Clinton who himself was not the least bit timid about expressing that he favored the invasion dimwit. Let us NOT forget that Hillary was also a big proponent of the Iraq invasion. As to you your condescending question asking me if I have any ideas. I am a citizen not a politician and last I checked same applied to you, however, the ONLY idea you've EVER expressed is that America is an evil country and that partisan rhetoric was going to be our demise. Moreover, in your view, you've made it painfully clear you think the rhetoric only flows from the right. Never mind the unending blatant hypocrisy as it specifically relates to transparency, persistent corruption and weak kneed and downright counter productive foreign policy agenda coming from your darlings on the left. Lets just leave it at this...I have sense enough to know the difference between chicken**** and chicken salad and your team is way over quota of the former which is ALL you AND this administration has offered for 6+ years.

As an after thought, Im just thrilled this current admin can be trusted to bring the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth in all situatuions and at all times! :hellyeah:

The lies were planted by Bill Clinton who himself was not the least bit timid about expressing that he favored the invasion dimwit. Let us NOT forget that Hillary was also a big proponent of the Iraq invasion. As to you your condescending question asking me if I have any ideas. I am a citizen not a politician and last I checked same applied to you, however, the ONLY idea you've EVER expressed is that America is an evil country and that partisan rhetoric was going to be our demise. Moreover, in your view, you've made it painfully clear you think the rhetoric only flows from the right. Never mind the unending blatant hypocrisy as it specifically relates to transparency, persistent corruption and weak kneed and downright counter productive foreign policy agenda coming from your darlings on the left. Lets just leave it at this...I have sense enough to know the difference between chicken**** and chicken salad and your team is way over quota of the former which is ALL you AND this administration has offered for 6+ years.

Calling people names, in no way, furthers your beliefs.

You are lying again. I have never in my life furthered the idea that America is an "evil country". Surely you can support your ideology in a better manner than name calling and, the ridiculous attempts to demonize others?

Please, just stop telling me why liberals, progressives, and Democrats are bad. Just one time, offer some specific policy that tells me why your "conservatism" is good.

You are lying again. I have never in my life furthered the idea that America is an "evil country". Surely you can support your ideology in a better manner than name calling and, the ridiculous attempts to demonize others?

Please, just stop telling me why liberals, progressives, and Democrats are bad. Just one time, offer some specific policy that tells me why your "conservatism" is good.

As a private citizen it is NOT my job to offer a policy agenda but i can tell you many reason why liberals, progressives and democrats are bad. They have absolutely no regard for the Constitution of the United States. In case you're unaware and my opinion is that YOU ARE..that is the basis of our rule of law in this country. Your pansy assed leader even said it was and I quote " an archaic document that extended a bunch of negative rights". As an american, that alone is enough reason to justify my opinion of them and their agenda. Clearly, they cannot implement their agenda w/o constantly breaking the law but my guess is you dont think Obama has broken any laws even by acting unilaterally on immigration. Its hard for me to believe people would favor open borders and executive orders extending to illegals substantive rights that will immediately lead to them having a voice in public policy ie the ability to vote. That's is totally contrary to the law but you people seem perfectly content with an unrestrained tyrant exerting his will against the will of the people as the overwhelming majority of americans are AGAINST executive amnesty AND open borders.

Coining a phrase, "let me be clear"I dont have to offer you s*** kemosabe but Ive read enough of your utterly obtuse logic to know it wouldn't make a bit of difference anyway. Casting pearls before swine immediately springs to mind.

As a private citizen it is NOT my job to offer a policy agenda but i can tell you many reason why liberals, progressives and democrats are bad. They have absolutely no regard for the Constitution of the United States. In case you're unaware and my opinion is that YOU ARE..that is the basis of our rule of law in this country. Your pansy assed leader even said it was and I quote " an archaic document that extended a bunch of negative rights". As an american, that alone is enough reason to justify my opinion of them and their agenda. Clearly, they cannot implement their agenda w/o constantly breaking the law but my guess is you dont think Obama has broken any laws even by acting unilaterally on immigration. Its hard for me to believe people would favor open borders and executive orders extending to illegals substantive rights that will immediately lead to them having a voice in public policy ie the ability to vote. That's is totally contrary to the law but you people seem perfectly content with an unrestrained tyrant exerting his will against the will of the people as the overwhelming majority of americans are AGAINST executive amnesty AND open borders.

Coining a phrase, "let me be clear"I dont have to offer you s*** kemosabe but Ive read enough of your utterly obtuse logic to know it wouldn't make a bit of difference anyway. Casting pearls before swine immediately springs to mind.

That is exactly the BS narrative I am talking about. You can offer unlimited support for any and all criticisms of liberalism, progressives, and Obama. Yet, you are completely incapable of explaining the policies of your own right wing politicians or even articulating how they would carry out the goals of your ideology.

You are hiding. You cannot feign superior intellect and then simultaneously claim you have no ideas and, no responsibility to represent those ideas. "I don't know", and "I don't have to tell anyone anything", you are all "morons" and "dimwits". is hardly intelligent discussion.

Everybody take a deep breath, count to 10 and be a little more civil.

You need to stick something in Blue's mouth to keep him from biting his tongue.

And shame on you ICHY for setting him off! :no:

Everybody take a deep breath, count to 10 and be a little more civil.

You need to stick something in Blue's mouth to keep him from biting his tongue.

And shame on you ICHY for setting him off! :no:

I thought his foot was doing that?

Archived