2016 3* LB Tre Threat (AU commit 4/23/15)

RunInRed

4/23/15 Update ... Tre commits to AU!

Threat came in with a red tie and a blue sports jacket. When he made his decision, he put on a flowery baseball cap with AU on the front and took his white dress shirt off to reveal an Auburn T-shirt.

"The coaches, the athletes, the students -- everything stood out," Threat said. "I just had a lot of comfort there."

"This is a big stress reliever for me," he said. "I wanted to get it over with because I am 100 percent about my decision. I plan to slow the recruiting process way down at this point and not take as many visits."

http://www.al.com/sp...ker_tre_th.html

"I grew up a fan, but I didn't just choose it because I grew up a fan," Threat told AuburnUndercover. "I chose Auburn because it's the right school for me, I can play there, it's the feeling I get. The coaches treat me like family, the athletes always welcome me in, I'm at home and comfortable. I wanted to go ahead and get it over with."

http://auburn.247spo...itment-36921041

-3aab6f7f25fa9bb6.JPG

Mike Brantley/al.com photo

1288593.jpg

Tre Threat, ILB

Spanish Fort, AL (Spanish Fort)

6'2 / 235 / 4.58

- Unofficial visit to AU 3/01/14

- Unofficial visit to AU 10/04/14 (LSU game)

- Unofficial visit to AU 3/07/15; picked up AU offer

- Recruiters: Muschamp, Garner

- Finished 2014 with 112 tackles, five sacks, an interception, a forced fumble and 23 tackles for a loss.

- In 2013, he helped the Toros to their second straight Class 5A state title.

247Sports: 3* (No. 21 ILB)

ESPN: 3* (No. 25 ILB)

Rivals: 4* (No. 10 ILB)

Scout: 3* (No. 18 ILB)

Offers: Auburn, Clemson, Louisville, Mississippi State, North Carolina, Ole Miss and Tennessee, among others.

Hudl Highlights

3138892.jpg

CDSnBZIWAAAUF5k.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched his film. Really like the way he fights off blockers to get to the football. Also shows really good hustle, running several plays down from behind.

Watched his film. Really like the way he fights of blockers to get to the football. Also shows really good hustle, running several plays down from behind.

I agree. Kid looks like a player.

uat offered over the weekend.

Are they a threat?

For Tre?

Sorry, it was a joke, playing on Tre's name (like around4ever). Figured everyone knew not to Tega me seriously.

;)

I think you may Wanogho because no one gets the joke.

Dang! I was looking to Garner some attention, but hoping for the positive variety. Oh well ... Kerryon.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe there has only been 1 post today in Threat's thread. It's looking very good for the good guys.

Archived