2015 Depth Chart, Roster, Scholarship Breakdown & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/3/16 - assistant coaches' bonus)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OP updated: Elijah Daniel & DeNorris James (walk-on) dismissed from the team. Zach Dyas & Arkeenmia Thomas left the program. Scholarships down to 82 (minus Daniel). Depth Chart updated (DL changes).

• 2 weeks later...

I know you will drop Melton but also add Golson. He is on scholly per a post by PMarsh a month ago.

I know you will drop Melton but also add Golson. He is on scholly per a post by PMarsh a month ago.

Mixed reports about Golson being on scholly.

3 days ago...

Auburn center Austin Golson not yet on scholarship http://ow.ly/MRzfU

@bmarcello

OP updated: Derrick Moncrief and Kamryn Melton removed & Jaylon Denson moved to medical list (scholarships up to 79 ***Austin Golson is more likely to add but not confirmed yet***).

3 days ago...

@bmarcello

Numbers are right then for now but he will be on scholly with in a week or so because when the staff did the numbers for the 2015 initial scholly counter class they counted Golson on the books as well as Ike which you already have w/ the rest of the 2015 kids. I think Golson had to walk on 2 semesters before he could be on scholly.

Also has anything been reported on if James will come in on scholly or not?.

3 days ago...

@bmarcello

Numbers are right then for now but he will be on scholly with in a week or so because when the staff did the numbers for the 2015 initial scholly counter class they counted Golson on the books as well as Ike which you already have w/ the rest of the 2015 kids. I think Golson had to walk on 2 semesters before he could be on scholly.

Also has anything been reported on if James will come in on scholly or not?.

I'd expect Golson to get it very soon. James was supposedly given unconditional release so I think he will be on scholly.

I thought that there were some players listed as 4-Star recruits should be listed as 5-Star recs.

1. Kris Frost

2. Shon Coleman

3. Jovon Robinson

Other than these players, an excellent job of research and hard work!

I thought that there were some players listed as 4-Star recruits should be listed as 5-Star recs.

1. Kris Frost

2. Shon Coleman

3. Jovon Robinson

Other than these players, an excellent job of research and hard work!

WEAU goes off of the 247 Composite.

LINK

This is HUGE! He immediately makes our back 5 1st team better w/ a likely line up of

CB Jones

CB Blake

NB Holsey

S Tray

S Rudy

If they stay healthy it could be 1 of the best DB units in the SEC

I agree with him.

Two-deep looks solid, too.

CB - Jones, Roberts

CB - Countess, Holsey OR TJ Davis

NB - Holsey, Irvin

S - Matthews, Ruffin*

S - Ford, Ruffin* OR Boston

*I think Ruffin is the backup on both safety pos.

I see on the depth chart that Devonte Lambert is listed as being on the injury list. What's with that? I never heard anything about that?

Was hurt last year with a foot injury towards end of season. Had surgery.

I see on the depth chart that Devonte Lambert is listed as being on the injury list. What's with that? I never heard anything about that?

is he/will he be good to go by fall camp?

is he/will he be good to go by fall camp?

Believe he had surgery in January, so logically yes, but foot injuries are tricky.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Holland is listed as a redshirt. Are we sure he is redshirting? From everything I've seen, he me be vying for a significant amount of playing time at the SAM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Holland is listed as a redshirt. Are we sure he is redshirting? From everything I've seen, he me be vying for a significant amount of playing time at the SAM

We are not sure if Holland and other newcomers (scholarships only) will take redshirt this fall. I just removed all of redshirt on them. Better?

Archived