2015 Depth Chart, Roster, Scholarship Breakdown & Coaching Staff (Updated: 3/3/16 - assistant coaches' bonus)

WarEagleAU

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Holland is listed as a redshirt. Are we sure he is redshirting? From everything I've seen, he me be vying for a significant amount of playing time at the SAM

We are not sure if Holland and other newcomers (scholarships only) will take redshirt this fall. I just removed all of redshirt on them. Better?

Any news on freshman/transfer #'s? I see alot of other teams releasing freshman numbers so I was just curious

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Holland is listed as a redshirt. Are we sure he is redshirting? From everything I've seen, he me be vying for a significant amount of playing time at the SAM

We are not sure if Holland and other newcomers (scholarships only) will take redshirt this fall. I just removed all of redshirt on them. Better?

Any news on freshman/transfer #'s? I see alot of other teams releasing freshman numbers so I was just curious

Not yet.

A couple of Q's. Is Prince Tega enrolled and working out? Do you expect him to redshirt? Also I thought R Muschamp was walking on as a Fullback of H-back. I see he is now listed as a LB. I like him better at LB (special teams). Is that official?

A couple of Q's. Is Prince Tega enrolled and working out? YES Do you expect him to redshirt? More likely Also I thought R Muschamp was walking on as a Fullback of H-back. I see he is now listed as a LB. I like him better at LB (special teams). Is that official? Nothing official but he could play LB or HB.

According to this, Tega (what his coach calls him, so I'm going with that) is up to 273. I'm sure some of that is soft weight he's put on during his rehab, but still, this guy's going to be a monster.

Kerryon will wear # 21

Cool! Cowart will wear #9. Don't know the rest.

Countess - 18

Harris - 43

Muschamp - 39

Kerryon will wear # 21

Cool! Cowart will wear #9. Don't know the rest.

Countess - 18

Harris - 43

Muschamp - 39

Really glad Jalen got 43. He deserves it.

I know he's essentially brand new to the game and had a ridiculous injury this past year, but is there any way Tega sees the field this year as purely a pass rusher?

I know he's essentially brand new to the game and had a ridiculous injury this past year, but is there any way Tega sees the field this year as purely a pass rusher?

Doubtful.

Doubtful.

Very very

Doubtful.

Very very

Let's hope our other guys stay healthy and productive enough to give him more time to heal and learn.

OP updated: Will Muschamp's contract updated, newcomers numbers/height/weight added and Austin Golson added to scholarship.

War, let me know when the freshman coming in for fall get their numbers, trying to get duplicates ready for the NCAA 15/16 rosters. :P/>

Who is the person in your clip besides Van Gorder? He looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head!

War, let me know when the freshman coming in for fall get their numbers, trying to get duplicates ready for the NCAA 15/16 rosters. :P/>

Who is the person in your clip besides Van Gorder? He looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head!

Believe it or not doc, it's Phillip Marshall. I think it was his reaction to Van Gorder saying we weren't strong enough to compete. I was sort of shocked myself.

Believe it or not doc, it's Phillip Marshall. I think it was his reaction to Van Gorder saying we weren't strong enough to compete. I was sort of shocked myself.

He was alluding to the fact that he and everyone else were probably about to lose their jobs.

He was alluding to the fact that he and everyone else were probably about to lose their jobs.

Yes, that too!!

Archived