Men vs. Texas A&M - Postgame

jared52

Bruce Pearl: "All things aren't equal when we play. We're giving some things away, but we've got No. 1 (Harrell) and you don’t."
Chuck Person: "We're a team that won't give in, won't quit. This is how we want to be going into the future."

@JayGTate

What a good feeling to end the season. Even if LSU runs away with it tomorrow, winning 2 in the SEC tournament is huge for this program.

Also, double eagle!

Where did this come from?! So happy for the guys.

Losing is contagious and so is winning. If you believe you can win a game, no matter the opponent, you have a fighting chance. AU lost that half way through the SEC. They have found it in the tournament. Great way to end this season. It's going to really spur the offseason.

Where did this come from?! So happy for the guys.

From their heart. They just never give up. I have so much respect for these kids and their coaches.

Anybody that maintains that this team hasn't made huge strides from last year despite the record hasn't really watched them. And we were relevant. We just just knocked A & M out.

War eagle!

I have been trying all year to grab onto something that would show real improvement. I got very discouraged towards the of the season. The last two days have given anyone looking for it a good reason to be optimistic about next year. We've basically done this without Mason. That alone is a good reason to feel we can replace the scoring next year of KT and AM. Finally we have strong evidence of a foundation. Took a whole season to beat the loser mentality out of them, but I believe it has been done.

Anybody that maintains that this team hasn't made huge strides from last year despite the record hasn't really watched them. And we were relevant. We just just knocked A & M out.

War eagle!

This is so true. I have been to most home games for the last ten years. Last year was painful to watch- this year was different. We played hard to the end of the games, but lost by a few points in several games. Last year's team gave up by the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half, this year's team did not quit. The future looks bright.

I normally don't listen to Fineboob but he came on after the game. I'm really enjoying the meltdown by the Bama fans!! Not only did they lose today, but many are saying that they should of fired Grant last year and went after Pearl. Love it!!

War Eagle, way to knock the #5 seed out of the tourney. Now onto #4 and hopefully the real tigers (Navy and Orange) will prevail!

Gotta feel especially great for KT: 2 wins; 44 points; shooting 52% from the field, 60% from three, and 76% at the line; 8 rebounds; 3 steals; 2 assists. And, again, TWO WINS.

No matter what happens tomorrow, great finish to his career.

About tomorrow, we're 1-1 against this team. Obviously, they should be favored, but this is a winnable game. Keep the run going!

Tremendous win today. Great effort from the guys and a tremendous job by Bruce. Live to fight another day is a great spot to be in.

Archived