2017 3* RB Kurt Taylor

RunInRed

Was in Auburn over the weekend (3/14/15) ...

CAHFdd_LUMAE_0p_E.jpgCAGCfca_VEAAg_XXm.jpg

CAEgmzw_Uc_AA5wy_M.jpg

RN7_JGq_Ep.jpg

Kurt Taylor,RB

Covington, GA (Newton)

Ht: 5-9 | Wt: 194 | 40: 4.48

247Sports: NR

Rivals: NR

Offers: Cincinnati, Kentucky, Rutgers, UNLV and Vanderbilt, among others.

National Underclassman Combine founder David Schuman spoke highly of Taylor's performance throughout the week's competition.

"I think he's very explosive," said Schuman. "He's rocked up, a muscular running back who really hits the hole hard. He runs stretch well, he's got very good speed, he's got nice vision.

http://www.nj.com/ru...ng_back_wi.html

Hudl Highlights

CAKKJE8_Uk_AEqsw_L.jpgCAGCKYFWw_AAF_NF.jpg

It's okay to have small backs as long as they are really good on their feet. Stay up after getting hit and pick up those extra yards. Tre always had a knack for that

5'9" 194 isn't that small and he is 2017 so he will probably get a little bigger

image.jpg

image.jpg

OK I know who Kurt is, but who is the other guy with the shave head? I'm guessing not his bother, but someone on the AU staff. :-\

image.jpg

image.jpg

OK I know who Kurt is, but who is the other guy with the shave head? I'm guessing not his bother, but someone on the AU staff. :-\/>

Ryan Russell, Strength and Conditioning Coach.

If Kurt signs with the good guys I hope Coach Russell knows his job depends on his ability to reshape Kurt's body :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

OK I know who Kurt is, but who is the other guy with the shave head? I'm guessing not his bother, but someone on the AU staff. :-\/>

Ryan Russell, Strength and Conditioning Coach.

If Kurt signs with the good guys I hope Coach Russell knows his job depends on his ability to reshape Kurt's body :)/>

If Russell could get Taylor's legs to be as big as his arms we'd be in good shape.

This kid definitely needs to meet Carl Lawson and Drago; he could be in their weightlifting club.

• 1 month later...

Archived