Prayers Needed

ronau57

Ted Smith is my brother-in-law. He is in intensive care at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, GA. His brain is swelling and it is related to non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. Please pray for Ted, Betty (wife) and family.

Thank you.

Prayers sent. God Bless.

Ted Smith is my brother-in-law. He is in intensive care at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, GA. His brain is swelling and it is related to non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. Please pray for Ted, Betty (wife) and family.

Thank you.

Prayers Up***

Thank you.

Wow. Done.

Update: Ted woke up yesterday afternoon and joked with his wife. He is a long way from being out of the woods but we are all so very thankful for this miracle and for everyone's prayers. Please continue to keep Ted and his family in your prayers.

Ronau57; is this the Ted Smith that played at Auburn and his son played baseball or a non related individual. Prayers offered in either case but just curious.

Archived