2016 4* WR Eli Stove (AU commit 5/30/15)

CameronCrazy

@JHokanson: 4-star Eli Stove, nation's No. 66 overall prospect, arrived on Auburn's campus an hour ago http://auburn.247spo...Auburn-36295264 via @Auburn247"

Eli Stove, a coveted receiver prospect and top Auburn target, is visiting Auburn on Friday.

image.jpg

AuburnUndercover can confirm Stove arrived at Auburn shortly before noon.

Stove is thought to be an Auburn lean.

Auburn coach Gus Malzahn stopped by Stove's school in January, which illustrates Stove's importance as a recruit to the Tigers.

2899256.jpg

Eli Stove, WR

Niceville, FL (Niceville)

Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 178 | 40: 4.51

- Unofficial visit to AU 3/20/15

- Recruiter: D. Craig

- 2014 Stats: 54 receptions for 719 yards and 10TDs

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 74, No. 10 WR)

ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 63, No. 9 WR)

Rivals: 4* (Rivals100 - No. 29, No. 4 WR)

Scout: 4* (Scout Rank No. 278, No. 47 WR)

Offers: Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida Atlantic, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Miami (Fl.), Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, NC State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, South Alabama, South Carolina, South Florida, Southern Miss, Tennessee and UCF, among others.

Hudl Highlights

2899256.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Auburn continues its strong push for wide receiver Eli Stove as the Tigers hosted the four-star prospect and his parents Friday. It marked the fifth time Stove has been on the Plains.

"It was good," Stove told AL.com during The Opening Atlanta regional camp. "I liked it a lot. Me and Coach (Dameyune) Craig and Coach(Gus) Malzahn had a good conversation about how I'll fit into their program and offense. They said I'll make a good impact on the team and they want to get the ball in my hands so I can make a move and score."

Craig's relationship with the 6-foot-1, 178-pound standout from Niceville, Fla., has become vital to Auburn's pitch.

"(Craig) is wild," Stove said. "He's a good coach. I feel like I'd be really comfortable around him if I play for him. I love that program. I can tell it might fit me when I get there."

http://www.al.com/au..._eli_stove.html

• 4 weeks later...

WDEwde, Do you think he commits this week?

Yes. Any time.

Stove and Craig in the same class. Best class ever, or at least since Aromashadu and Obomanu. Not sure about the spelling.

Yes. Any time.

Stove and Craig in the same class. Best class ever, or at least since Aromashadu and Obomanu. Not sure about the spelling.

If memory serves me right Courtney Taylor and Anthony Mix were in that class as well.

Yes. Any time.

If memory serves me right Courtney Taylor and Anthony Mix were in that class as well.

Yup. CT from HS & Mix from Juco. Both were underrated 3* kids.

Mix never amounted to much, but CT was the man.

Mix was a key 3rd options at various times in his 2 years @ AU plus he was a great run blocker.

Courtney Freakin' Taylor!!! I yelled that a lot!!! Love that guy!! My nephew actually bought me his jersey for Christmas several years ago. Smart kid, my nephew...

Wish Stove would get off the pot.

Dang, Dixie! I think you opened the bourbon bottle.

Wish Stove would get off the pot.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dixie, that's way funnier than most I've seen.

Where'd you hear it? :poke:

Just ready for him to Pop! I didn't mean to insinuate anything...

The Gus bus could use some appliances, especially with a range of ability like a Stove has

are you saying, Gus could really be cooking with Stove

Archived