More concept helments

TennTiger

I see where al.com has another article with about 15 new helmet designs. I do not why they waste time on this since we already have perfection with our helmet now. I say send these to the turds and let them have them all.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/03/check_out_these_concept_helmet_1.html

Dear GOD at all the orange facemasks!!!

Agreed. Keep things the same authentic uniform, but breakout something different once a year. Maybe against UGa or UAt.

I'm ok with one game but it shouldn't be either of those two.

Agreed. Homecoming I would be OK with

If we didn't change our kit during the Chizik-Malzahn transition...when there was as much a groundswell as ever for a completely fresh start...we'll never change as radically as any of those.

Surprised the athletic department hasn't tried to push an alternate jersey just on the simple fact that it would be a new product that people would actually buy from the stores that sell jerseys.

God those are awful. The only one that looks ok is the helmet with the orange AU instead of blue(think it's the 4th). The helmets we wore for the 2007 Vandy debacle weren't terrible.

Uh, that was 2008. We did wear throwback helmets for the '07 game, though. It was the week after that epic win at Florida and the celebration of the '57 team's 50th anniversary. We won 35-7.

Archived