Is CRG on the clock

AuburnSpider

How would you rate his performance on and off the field over the past 12 months. Is he solid or is the coming year critical to his longevity at Au. Fire away.

How would you rate his performance on and off the field over the past 12 months. Is he solid or is the coming year critical to his longevity at Au. Fire away.

He's definitely on the clock. In a way, no job is sacred. Performance has to back up reputation.

He is SOLID, and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to think again. Muschamp kept him for a reason. He is a great recruiter and an equally good DLine coach. Really don't know what you're trying to stir up but CRG ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Well hard to see how this board could be any deader than it is. Maybe it's past CPR.

You're right. Time to walk away-- don't look back, it will just be too painful. It's time to finally let go...

I know how much it means to get rid of the coach who brought in the best talent ever in Adams and Lawson, while learning to coach a new scheme, and being a role model for all lineman.......this stuff is getting older than AUGolf

I know how much it means to get rid of the coach who brought in the best talent ever in Adams and Lawson, while learning to coach a new scheme, and being a role model for all lineman.......this stuff is getting older than AUGolf

:bow: :bow:

It's SEC football. All coaches are on the clock always. Not going to happen, but if AU loses all their games next year then everyone will probably get fired.

Rocker at uga isn't doing RG any favors.

Yeah, ideally we could get the two together somehow. THAT would be something, but I bet some would still be insecure. :-\

What if the DL performs at the same exact level as they did in 2014?

Golf would tell you to drink more beer.

What if the DL performs at the same exact level as they did in 2014?

Golf would tell you to drink more beer.

Never hurts

Just for the record, if our DL plays like last year, I'll be drinking something stronger than beer. I'll start off with everclear and then stop once I get to peroxide. Just kidding

But not really..

Rocker at uga isn't doing RG any favors.

This. Time to wake up and smell the coffee for some posters on this and other AU boards.

wde

Archived