2015 PF Jordan Hare (Rhode Island Transfer)

WarEagleAU

Jordan%20Hare.JPG

Jordan Hare

RS Junior (2015-16)

Power Forward

6-10 / 215

Saginaw, MI

LINK

AUsome name! Thoughts? He'll be RS Junior but he'll sit out for 2015-16 season.

Jordan+Hare+Rhode+Island+v+Butler+3MDj-5256GBl.jpg

OR

6411033393_7ae49b361b.jpg

Awesome name, great size and good length! It looks like he took off pretty far on that dunk in that photo.

Seems like he may have some maturity issues based on what I read, perhaps due to the coach he committed to left the program right before he got to URI.

1 year of eligibility?

1 year of eligibility?

Those tend to be the best kind

why.? ...seems that it takes half a season for these newcomers to learn to be a team....and then they are gone. Would be nice to get a couple guys this size who are 18 years old with 4 years of eligibility who can grow up in BP's system.

If a player can play well, I don't care if his name is Saban Bryant. Name is meaningless.

If a player can play well, I don't care if his name is Saban Bryant. Name is meaningless.

Jordan Hare is a nice Auburn name. That is all. I'm sure we would all accept Saban Bryant if he was a good basketball player as well.

Not sure how interested we are in a transfer that has to sit out this season. As last year showed, we need bodies on the court.

Now if only the Arenas family (Javier and Gilbert) had a football recruit named Auburn. That'd be something.

Now this is outside the box thinking at its finest. :)

Archived