U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together

MDM4AU

U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together

LAUSSANE, Switzerland—The Obama administration is giving in to Iranian demands about the scope of its nuclear program as negotiators work to finalize a framework agreement in the coming days, according to sources familiar with the administration’s position in the negotiations.

U.S. negotiators are said to have given up ground on demands that Iran be forced to disclose the full range of its nuclear activities at the outset of a nuclear deal, a concession experts say would gut the verification the Obama administration has vowed would stand as the crux of a deal with Iran.

Continue here:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/u-s-caves-to-key-iranian-demands-as-nuke-deal-comes-together/

Any deal is more important politically for the Adminidtration than a real deal. They will trumpet victory even if the deal is a dog and pony show....which it will be without Senate ratification.

You expected anything different? The administration has been determined to get a deal. They will give away anything to get one and the Iranians know it. Add to the idea of doing this to spite Israel for electing Netanyahu and this is what you get.

Was there EVER a doubt?

I sense another Rose Garden moment for Obama to celebrate this "deal" It seems every time he has one of those he is made to look like a fool for having had it. Whether he's touting the virtues of O-Care or patting himself on the back for trading 5 high level Taliban operatives for one deserter, Obama's Rose Garden moments wont go down in history as his most memorable moments. On second thought, has there even been a memorable moment?

Now the Saudis are hinting that they're going to do whatever is necessary to protect themselves and the only way to counter Iranian attempts at hegemony in the region, is to develop a bomb of their own. Just what the world needs, hyper-proliferation of nuclear weaponry in the ME.

The one possible saving grace is that they give so much away that it makes unpalatable for everyone else except themselves and Iran. That is not out of the question. If Iran is going to use this for peaceful purposes, as some here have claimed, then why do they need so many centrifuges and why do they need to be underground in a fortified bunker?

The one possible saving grace is that they give so much away that it makes unpalatable for everyone else except themselves and Iran. That is not out of the question. If Iran is going to use this for peaceful purposes, as some here have claimed, then why do they need so many centrifuges and why do they need to be underground in a fortified bunker?

It is dangerously naive to believe Iran is seeking peace when they currently control 4 ME capitols. It is also extremely disconcerting, for me, to ponder the reality with which we're dealing here. Iranian mullahs do not believe they are compelled to honor deals with infidels. So, we expect a Theocratic regime that has been chanting death to Israel and death to America for almost 50 years to use their power for peace in the region? LOL yeah, that's a safe strategy and a real good idea! :-\

It is dangerously naive to believe Iran is seeking peace when they currently control 4 ME capitols. It is also extremely disconcerting, for me, to ponder the reality with which we're dealing here. Iranian mullahs do not believe they are compelled to honor deals with infidels. So, we expect a Theocratic regime that has been chanting death to Israel and death to America for almost 50 years to use their power for peace in the region? LOL yeah, that's a safe strategy and a real good idea! :-\

People tend to forget one simple thing. They don't think like the rest of us. Also by bringing about world chaos, which this definitely gets us closer to, it brings the twelfth Imam back. That is what they are seeking to bring about.

People tend to forget one simple thing. They don't think like the rest of us. Also by bringing about world chaos, which this definitely gets us closer to, it brings the twelfth Imam back. That is what they are seeking to bring about.

Well, you got one thing right. That's very "simple".

I think I'll wait to see what the agreement contains before going crazy over some article published by a partisan source.

You're right, but source bias aside, if this caveat is in the deal, would you not agree it is a bad deal?

I was wondering when you would show up with your usual line. It took a little longer than normal this time. I guess there was no way you could defend this deal any longer so it's back to going after the intelligence of those that disagree with you. Typical.

I think I'll wait to see what the agreement contains before going crazy over some article published by a partisan source.

Your right, but source bias aside, if this caveat is in the deal, would you not agree it is a bad deal?

I didn't read it. Like I said....

Hey, now the free bacon can be trusted! :dead:

Ah, yes. Another thread where a group of folks simply dismiss something due to the source. :rolleyes:

OK, I read it.

The claim is we have ceded the right to know everything Iran is doing with nuclear technology. Is that fair?

If so, then I would not support such an agreement.

But it's kind of hard for me to imagine that is the case. It doesn't make sense. Such an agreement wouldn't fly politically. I suspect the issue is a lot more complicated than the premise presented.

Ah, yes. Another thread where a group of folks simply dismiss something due to the source. :rolleyes:

OK, I read it.

The claim is we have ceded the right to know everything Iran is doing with nuclear technology. Is that fair?

If so, then I would not support such an agreement.

But it's kind of hard for me to imagine that is the case. It doesn't make sense. Such an agreement wouldn't fly politically. I suspect the issue is a lot more complicated than the premise presented.

Don't read into this as me buying in to this story whole-heartedly, but there are things that happen in Washington all the time that don't fly to the average thinking American. And as the days go by, I'm less and and less surprised by what takes place. On the left AND the right.

Worst President ever.

No frelling contest.

Most naive, arrogant & determined to lessen the USA on the world stage admin we've witnessed.

It is dangerously naive to believe Iran is seeking peace when they currently control 4 ME capitols. It is also extremely disconcerting, for me, to ponder the reality with which we're dealing here. Iranian mullahs do not believe they are compelled to honor deals with infidels. So, we expect a Theocratic regime that has been chanting death to Israel and death to America for almost 50 years to use their power for peace in the region? LOL yeah, that's a safe strategy and a real good idea! :-\/>

I was wondering when you would show up with your usual line. It took a little longer than normal this time. I guess there was no way you could defend this deal any longer so it's back to going after the intelligence of those that disagree with you. Typical.

Thats what they do. That's all they've got!

IS Obama playing for the other side? I mean dayum! How in the world could anyone believe Iranian having a nuclear bomb is good for the world? Its interesting that ALL of our allies think Obama is out of his mind..even the frickin French. This will not end well and I cant imagine we have people in here willing to continue to defend this idiocy.

IS Obama playing for the other side? I mean dayum! How in the world could anyone believe Iranian having a nuclear bomb is good for the world? Its interesting that ALL of our allies think Obama is out of his mind..even the frickin French. This will not end well and I cant imagine we have people in here willing to continue to defend this idiocy.

Of course he is. After all, he is a Muslim, right?

That's exactly why he said that "Iranian (sic) having a nuclear bomb is good for the world". :-\

Its interesting that ALL of our allies think Obama is out of his mind..even the frickin French.

:eek2:

What the freak??????????????????????????

Am I supposed to believe that the United Kingdom, Germany, and even those "frickin French" are all smoking cigars talking about how Obama is out of his mind for negotiating :thedeal: with Iran?

Of course he is. After all, he is a Muslim, right?

That's exactly why he said that "Iranian (sic) having a nuclear bomb is good for the world". :-\

If your gonna quote the POTUS at least quote what he actually said.

This is really really what he exactly said... :drink1:

"The WORLD will be such a glowing and warm place once my 3rd cousin, from my Fathers side, who just happens to be the Twelfth Imam, and is the uncle of the long awaited Mahdi, finally gets a nuclear bomb" ;)

Archived