Military to Conduct Multi State Training

Weegle777

Interesting. Let the conspiracy theories begin!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/26/some-americans-think-army-prepping-modern-day-martial-law

Conspiracy theories are running wild over the Army’s planned multi-state training exercise this summer.

Green Berets, Navy SEALs and Special Operations forces will conduct realistic training exercises from July to September across the southwest – including in 17 Texas cities.

The exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has critics worried that the Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Some are even calling it “the Texas takeover.”

LOL. Don't mess w/ Texas !!!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/26/some-americans-think-army-prepping-modern-day-martial-law

Conspiracy theories are running wild over the Army’s planned multi-state training exercise this summer.

Green Berets, Navy SEALs and Special Operations forces will conduct realistic training exercises from July to September across the southwest – including in 17 Texas cities.

The exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has critics worried that the Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Some are even calling it “the Texas takeover.”

I love conspiracy theories but mine with this one will bore most.

MOSUL

http://insider.foxne...day-martial-law

Conspiracy theories are running wild over the Army's planned multi-state training exercise this summer.

The exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has critics worried that the Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Some are even calling it "the Texas takeover."

MOSUL

hide.gif

Conspiracy theories are running wild over the Army's planned multi-state training exercise this summer.

The exercise, called Jade Helm 15, has critics worried that the Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Some are even calling it "the Texas takeover."

MOSUL

hide.gif

That's awesome

This is nothing new.

How many times have we conducted training on such a large scale within the U.S.?

Ok I checked out the link and I don't want to tread into classified territory so let's just say this is a normal C2 exercise for task force operations. It is not 'large scale.' More FOX fear mongering. Wanna buy some gold and survival seeds?

I was asking an honest question, take the defensiveness down a little. I honestly think this is a good thing given how warfare now is conducted in shadows and Taliban using citizens as shields. Let's just hope an "off the grid" citizen doesn't freak out and start shooting.

I was asking an honest question, take the defensiveness down a little. I honestly think this is a good thing given how warfare now is conducted in shadows and Taliban using citizens as shields. Let's just hope an "off the grid" citizen doesn't freak out and start shooting.

Like I said. This is nothing new. I wasn't being defensive, I just know fear mongering when I see it, especially in this area. It took me 1 second looking at that slide to see what was going on. Fox knows it as well.

This is nothing new.

How many times have we conducted training on such a large scale within the U.S.?

Ok I checked out the link and I don't want to tread into classified territory so let's just say this is a normal C2 exercise for task force operations. It is not 'large scale.' More FOX fear mongering. Wanna buy some gold and survival seeds?

No thanks. I prefer sensimilla. :cool:

Like I said. This is nothing new. I wasn't being defensive, I just know fear mongering when I see it, especially in this area. It took me 1 second looking at that slide to see what was going on. Fox knows it as well.

I'm not too keen on the different sites agenda, but I thought Fox was very pro military?

MOSUL

hide.gif

That's awesome

Great one! Lmao!

Archived