2015 Hype Video }}}CHILLS{{{

Weegle777

Man I got goose bumps towards the end of that video. JJ, Duke, Louis are going to light it up this year and I think Melvin Ray will be the sleeper. Ray has very good hands and some decent speed.

\m/ !

Enjoyed the video. But there are more than just duke and JJ on the team. No ROC?? No Carlson? Where is stevens? Just name it the duke and JJ video.

Really glad we got Duke back for another year. It's gonna be exciting to see what he accomplishes this coming season.

No chills, I just want to save all the chills for the fall. I just want to see IT happen on the field!

I (almost) forgot just how good Duke was.

Starting out with that fumble, though...I put that game in my top 5 all time worst losses. I think if there's one team besides the Turds I want to beat this year, it's gotta be them.

Too long. The music is too dramatic for too long. I have not been impressed with the hype videos lately. Don''t care for the start either. It's always good to throw some nostalgia in, and not just at the end.

Usually these redemption vids come out after a team has fallen and then climbed back up to the top.

Hope it comes to pass though.

Too long. The music is too dramatic for too long. I have not been impressed with the hype videos lately. Don''t care for the start either. It's always good to throw some nostalgia in, and not just at the end.

Thank you. I thought I would be the only one. Too long. Music stinks. Plus, once again I am old and it's just more blah, blah, blah. Watch the game when it starts, stop watching when it's over and we'll talk about it until the next one begins.

Take the money spent on this junk and give it to the vet school.

Archived