Excellent job by the Panama city police department

cole256

http://www.al.com/news/beaches/index.ssf/2015/03/7_shot_at_panama_city_beach_sp.html

They subdued the suspect quickly and hopefully this guy gets what he deserves. I imagine with the number of people there on spring break this wasn't an easy task at all. Prayers for the victims and their families

I've been mocking Hannity for the last few years for his fearmongering over the Spring Break goings on the past few years, and the parents freakin out over their kids doing the same things they did two decades prior, but this year the concerns seem to be warranted. Hopefully they can get a handle on this foolishness.

There was a guy from the Bay County Sheriff's dept on local news here a couple of weeks back talking about the gangs from Atlanta, and other cities setting up camp down there, and selling the drug "Mollie" to all the spring breakers.

At the emergenvy meeting Saturday a local businessman referred to it as a "hostile takeover". I'm not sure if he was referring to the gangs, or spring break as a whole.

I thought I would just drop this right here Cole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmj5mO70h7E

that is why I said this is weird.i didn't want to mention race. But Usually when a black person goes off shooting their is a fight or revenge or clear motive. Most of the mass shootings due to mental illness or mystery is Caucasian. Too early to know I guess, but it don't seem like it would be that difficult to find a motive if they found the shooter.

that is why I said this is weird.i didn't want to mention race. But Usually when a black person goes off shooting their is a fight or revenge or clear motive. Most of the mass shootings due to mental illness or mystery is Caucasian. Too early to know I guess, but it don't seem like it would be that difficult to find a motive if they found the shooter.

Don't agree with the mental illness stuff, just spoiled kids having a tantrum but using guns which makes the situation deadly IMO

Cole, I think he's referencing some of the more prominent mass killings in the past involving white kids or adults that have a mental illness component. Not all of them. I agree with you otherwise.

PCB has become the Ft. Lauderdale of the past. Kids used to go there en mass but Ft. Lauderdale began to clamp down so it migrated to PCB. I was down there the first Sunday of 2015 Spring Break and on day one it was already boiling over. I can't imagine how bad it us now, especially around Thomas Dr.

Well one thing is for sure. PCB is going to have to get a handle on things or else they won't have a spring break anymore.

I'm afraid they are going to have to clamp down so hard on it that it creates another migration of Spring Break to another destination. Destin needs to be on notice.

Well one thing is for sure. PCB is going to have to get a handle on things or else they won't have a spring break anymore.

I'm afraid they are going to have to clamp down so hard on it that it creates another migration of Spring Break to another destination. Destin needs to be on notice.

You have to be 25 years of age or older to rent out most of the places in Destin.

I think PCB will try to modify rules, but keep spring breakers there. They feel they need the money.

You have to be 25 years of age or older to rent out most of the places in Destin.

I think PCB will try to modify rules, but keep spring breakers there. They feel they need the money.

Most places in PCB require 25yrs ok'd as well, but parents fund the trips....

I think Destin has had the rule longer, and it is more widely used, and enforced. Just google both cities along with "under 25" and you can see the difference. It's like two different worlds with PCB and Destin. The rowdy breakers are in pcb because they have been wanted there, up to this point. Destin doesn't want or need them. If they try to go there the results would probably be entertaining.

There has to be some story to this, it will be stupid mind you, but I doubt he just pulled a crazy shoot everybody thing

There has to be some story to this, it will be stupid mind you, but I doubt he just pulled a crazy shoot everybody thing

agree. i bet some or most of the victims know too. cops might be with holding for investigative reasons too.

I think Destin has had the rule longer, and it is more widely used, and enforced. Just google both cities along with "under 25" and you can see the difference. It's like two different worlds with PCB and Destin. The rowdy breakers are in pcb because they have been wanted there, up to this point. Destin doesn't want or need them. If they try to go there the results would probably be entertaining.

True. One of the biggest problems with PCB is 90% of them congregate between Pinapple Willys and Spinnacker.

Yeah.....only whites pull crazy shoot everybody.....

Lmao. Couldn't help it, cole. :)

Yes that is a YouTube of a guy who speaks down on blacks quite often posting an opinion in video form....?

You see an "uncle Tom" that speaks down on blacks. I see a black man that speaks out against actions and habits that are evident within the black community. White kids have issues too. He mentions many faults about whites accepted norms in his videos.

I don't need you or anyone else to put trust into me not being racist. I will speak my views and let them be open for criticism.

Example: A went to the Auburn bowl game against Virginia a few years back and decided to take my family to the Peach drop just because we were in the area. We were only a block away from the Peach and were definitely the major minority (being white). I had zero fear or any sign of feeling uncomfortable having my family among so many people who just happen to be darker than us. Then other crowds started migrating in. Yes they were black but I was not judging just on color but experience and knowledge. I started gathering my family and walking back to the Marta station. As we topped the steep hill, Atlanta police started running past us toward where we had left. As we turned around you could see that a huge brawl had broken out in the same intersection where we had just left.

The judgment I made would have been just the same if a group of rowdy white bikers had moved into the area of my family. In that environment the odds of bad things increase.

I stand with this man in the video.

Large groups of "white" kids on spring break bring trouble. Large groups of "black" kids on spring break bring the same trouble but have a history of a parasite of people latching on and coming with them. These parasites might be black in color but that does not make them black people. They are parasites that the black community must acknowledge.

parasite - an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

BUT I DEFIANTELY MEANT MY USE OF PARASITE IN A DEROGATORY WAY

- a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.

Archived