This Needs To Get Singled Out

Texan4Auburn

White man on train questioned about Brown, attacked, and everyone just watches and laughs. All the protest groups that want "ALL" violence ended also need to address these issues like they do the others. This one is clearly race motivated. Guys like this and ignoring these actions only defeats what those groups claim to want.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/beating-on-train-linked-to-ferguson/vi-AAa8xt7

Ya we know.. Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama...... and maybe the attacker just wanted a job at Starbucks. Curious to see if anything original comes out.

White man on train questioned about Brown, attacked, and everyone just watches and laughs. All the protest groups that want "ALL" violence ended also need to address these issues like they do the others. This one is clearly race motivated. Guys like this and ignoring these actions only defeats what those groups claim to want.

http://www.msn.com/e...uson/vi-AAa8xt7

Ya we know.. Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama...... and maybe the attacker just wanted a job at Starbucks. Curious to see if anything original comes out.

i started to link this earlier today but figured i would wait for PT to do it. Tex you have stepped up.

this was awful. the only problem i had with the victim is he said nobody offered to help him. He didn't try to help himself either. damn, if you are getting beat anyway try to give some back. i would have taken a few shots just to get the skinny little ******* with the red shirt in a choke hold and Jack Bauer him out.

this was awful. the only problem i had with the victim is he said nobody offered to help him. He didn't try to help himself either. damn, if you are getting beat anyway try to give some back. i would have taken a few shots just to get the skinny little ******* with the red shirt in a choke hold and Jack Bauer him out.

Yeah, it was obvious they realized he wasn't going to resist. And he couldn't retreat.

Some one punches me in that position then comes back to do it again, is going to get Spyderco'ed.

Figure he saw a three on one situation, cause I'm guessing the other two would of jumped if he did. Just covered up and hoped for help that never came.

The time I was beat down like that the first punch from behind to the left ear dimmed my lights to the point all I could do is cover up.

It's becoming "ok" to allow this stuff to happen in public. Events like these continue to show an unwillingness for people to step up and protect others for fear of ending up in the middle of it or possibly in the middle of a lawsuit.

Yeah, it was obvious they realized he wasn't going to resist. And he couldn't retreat.

Some one punches me in that position then comes back to do it again, is going to get Spyderco'ed.

Racist.

10 million $ a year they spend on security ,and look what good it did them.

Security cams.

This is wrong, and no amount of apologizing or playing the equivocating game can spin this any other way. These punks started a fight, straight up, because the guy was white. They are racist.

Racist.

Idiot.

Racist.

Idiot.

Now you know how it feels to be called a racist for no reason. Don't care for it, do ya ?

That's why every man should carry a gun or a knife. Put a blade through his gut and he will think twice next time.

Problem w/ that scenario is that the guy didn't know for certain how many he was fighting. Sure, he could have stood up to the 2 or 3 in front of him, but what if a like minded punk , seeing him fight back, decided to join the fray, and come at him from behind. Any weapon he had would be soon in their hands, and he'd likely be at the business end of his own gun / knife, with more than a scratched nose and bent glasses to show for it.

The benefits of clean, safe and reliable public transportation.

<_<

I guess I'm just not the type of guy that will take a beating to save my skin. Dude hits me for no reason, he gets shanked.

Racist.

Idiot.

Now you know how it feels to be called a racist for no reason. Don't care for it, do ya ?

Coming from you, I could care less. I don't care a whit about the opinion of idiots.

I guess I'm just not the type of guy that will take a beating to save my skin. Dude hits me for no reason, he gets shanked.

According to Raptor, that makes you racist. :-\

:yes:

Coming from you, I could care less. I don't care a whit about the opinion of idiots.

If you could care less, then why don't you ?

:laugh:

You don't care, and yet you care to enough to reply.

Huh.,

If you could care less, then why don't you ?

:laugh:

You don't care, and yet you care to enough to reply.

Huh.,

I have already established I am not one to turn the other cheek. In fact, for you, I'll give you both at once. :moon:

I have already established I am not one to turn the other cheek. In fact, for you, I'll give you both at once. :moon:

What does your little yellow bum have to do w/ the fact a guy got sucker punched by 3 punks on a train ?

This is the exact type of scenario that you usually say race had nothing to do with it....usually you'd say it was because of his opinion on the case is the reason, and while it was wrong there is no reason to think race had anything to do with it.....

That's why every man should carry a gun or a knife. Put a blade through his gut and he will think twice next time.

A 38 between the eyes would work well too...

I have already established I am not one to turn the other cheek. In fact, for you, I'll give you both at once. :moon:/>

What does your little yellow bum have to do w/ the fact a guy got sucker punched by 3 punks on a train ?

no worries Raptor. That is most likely his best side...

This is the exact type of scenario that you usually say race had nothing to do with it....usually you'd say it was because of his opinion on the case is the reason, and while it was wrong there is no reason to think race had anything to do with it.....

:-\

Archived