UAT troubled Signee, Jonathan Taylor Arrested

around4ever

Ex UGA DL who was dismissed for domestic abuse and current Alabama DL Jonathan Taylor has been arrested for criminal mischief and domestic violence per Tuscaloosa Sheriff's website. He was a second chance signee by Nick Saban causing many to question the signing. Well, apparently he has fallen back into his old habits and gave credence to the questions about his signing by UAT.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never get any joy in a young man failing...just maybe the multiple incidences will get a national media member to investigate the UAB deal

Never get any joy in a young man failing...just maybe the multiple incidences will get a national media member to investigate the UAB deal

Agreed. We should never hope for a group of people to set bad examples for our youth. Those of us with kids understand how important this is. No matter how good a parent can be, there are always outside influences and some kid somewhere may be looking up to this guy whether deserved or not. I hope they fail in sports and lose accreditation as a college, but not to set bad examples with the players themselves.

Reddit Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/30o0xp/alabama_dt_jonathan_taylor_arrested_for_domestic/

ESPN Confirmation: http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=12580128&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22%7D

This is the second time that Taylor has been arrested for Domestic Violence. He was also a part of the group at Georgia that tried to cash checks twice.

Edit: Just saw the other thread. Mods feel free to move/delete this one. Sorry!

Alabammer yellow hammer put another bammer in the slammer. .. Awful joke. The truth is is that football career should be over. Beating a woman is the most cowardess thing a man can do. He's done that twice. He's a mountain of a man. And somebody's needs to whip his ass. Huge potential and great player. He has just pissed it away. Awful

Alabammer yellow hammer put another bammer in the slammer. .. Awful joke. The truth is is that football career should be over. Beating a woman is the most cowardess thing a man can do. He's done that twice. He's a mountain of a man. And somebody's needs to whip his ass. Huge potential and great player. He has just pissed it away. Awful

Oh trust me, that day will come when he meets his match. I found it funny how AU got called 2nd chance university, but we stayed clear from this guy. And boy am I ever glad about that. Bammers will come out and make excuses for this guy and their Demi god

This is absolutely hilarious. A few months ago a garbage uat site ran an article vilifying Auburn for THINKING about talking to Jonathan Taylor after he was dismissed by UGA. They made up all kind of lies and garbage to support their made up article. Well, a few short weeks go by and SURPRISE SURPRISE, Jonathan Taylor signs with uat of all teams. Yes, uat. Malzahn was quoted PRIOR to that article even being written when asked about players with these kind of issues: "you don't go there". That didn't stop the uat website from making up garbage about it though, because its what they do. They make up all kinds of garbage to boost themselves. Well, I'm ecstatic of this news. It backfired on them big time. The biggest issue with uat now is saban is pissed its become public knowledge. The officer that made the arrest is likely to encounter the wrath of saban as a result. Everybody knows the t-town police are part of the cover up department for uat athletics. I find this extremely comical after that scathing article vilifying Auburn when this loser actually signs with uat a few weeks later. Now, he's been arrested again. Question now, is 2nd teamer or does this arrest elevate him to starter? Could saban possibly cut him now? Will the REC get their money back?

This is absolutely hilarious. A few months ago a garbage uat site ran an article vilifying Auburn for THINKING about talking to Jonathan Taylor after he was dismissed by UGA. They made up all kind of lies and garbage to support their made up article. Well, a few short weeks go by and SURPRISE SURPRISE, Jonathan Taylor signs with uat of all teams. Yes, uat. Malzahn was quoted PRIOR to that article even being written when asked about players with these kind of issues: "you don't go there". That didn't stop the uat website from making up garbage about it though, because its what they do. They make up all kinds of garbage to boost themselves. Well, I'm ecstatic of this news. It backfired on them big time. The biggest issue with uat now is saban is pissed its become public knowledge. The officer that made the arrest is likely to encounter the wrath of saban as a result. Everybody knows the t-town police are part of the cover up department for uat athletics. I find this extremely comical after that scathing article vilifying Auburn when this loser actually signs with uat a few weeks later. Now, he's been arrested again. Question now, is 2nd teamer or does this arrest elevate him to starter? Could saban possibly cut him now? Will the REC get their money back?

Excellent^^ and true

Excellent^^ and true

Just like the capstone report vilifying Auburn for 'cruiting Dee Liner.

They should learn how to keep quiet because time after time they are the ones with egg in their face.

Click at your own risk. It's the Craptone Report slamming Auburn about JT. The comments are especially precious.

http://capstonerepor...nal-past/24229/

Yep. That's the one... vilifying Auburn for POSSIBLY TALKING to a player. Not actively pursing him, not signing him, POSSIBLY TALKING to him and yet he signs with uat and now he's in jail AGAIN...

This will probable get cleared up as a misunderstanding after uat pays someone off. You already know people are trying to find something negative against us to take all the attention off of uat. Get ready for some lies to surface really soon.

A valid question is why would any girl date a guy who had a very well known history of violence against women ?

But that doesn't dismiss what he did. Getting another chance like that, and to play for the great Nick Saban, he STILL can't control himself ?

I don't get joy from this young man's failure either....but with all the resources that the bammers have.....was this kid in counseling somewhere for his anger? Obviously he is very troubled and dangerous, and unable to control himself. Did they take him in and then just ignore his very serious issues?

Usually guys that repeatedly harm women don't just decide to stop on their own. It's much more complicated than that.

Archived