Son of Hamas founder tells truth about Islam

cooltigger21

This guy was interviewed by Glen Beck Monday and said things that a lot of people, including some on this board, refuse to see. This isn't the first time he's said things that are not politically correct. This "religion of peace" has not changed to any degree since it's founding.

“Islam is at war with everything that is not Muslim,” he said. “Islam has been in a war against the west and its foundations for the last 1,400 years. This is a fact. The Islamic phenomena that we see in ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Taliban — this is not just a new phenomenon. It has been out there for the last 1,400 years. And I think this is the time for humanity to have the courage to say no to the Islamic theory.”

http://chicksontheri...omb-about-islam

There will never be true please in the middle east. Sorry that's just what history tells you. Wish there could be but it will not happen until someone wins.

We aren't at war with Islam, but it is at war with us.

But we can't be at war with an billion people !

And if they are at war with you ?

Someday, not in my lifetime, people will be educated beyond this mythical claptrap. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etc.. will be looked upon the same way we now look at the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian religions.

Someday, not in my lifetime, people will be educated beyond this mythical claptrap. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etc.. will be looked upon the same way we now look at the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian religions.

Well....thousands of years say otherwise....but it's possible I guess. I'm not sure humanity can handle not having a higher power guiding them in some way.

I think the truest form of Communism has the same model.

Well....thousands of years say otherwise....but it's possible I guess. I'm not sure humanity can handle not having a higher power guiding them in some way.

We have a higher power guiding us? :-\

Maybe it's time we accepted responsibility for our own actions.

We have a higher power guiding us? :-\/>

Maybe it's time we accepted responsibility for our own actions.

Amen!!! (or "truth" for the agnostics and atheists)

"You can lead a horse to water..."

Homer we are free moral agents. That is how we were created. Our path is not predetermined. God does not "tell" us to do one thing or another. He has laid out for us that which we should do and it is up to us whether to accept or reject it. That means we are responsible for our actions and we have the capacity to choose right or wrong. When time ends and we are called to judgement then we will answer for all that we have done both good and bad. I think this has been pointed out quite regularly. These people have chosen wrong simple as that.

I love how these people who have never, ever set foot in a middle eastern country have such reasonable opinions on Islam.... no, I don't. They are the epitome of stupid...

"Never been to England, but, I kinda like the Beatles"...

Many don't like it, but we are in a religious war. America doesn't want to admit that, thus we fail to understand the enemy and understanding who your enemy is and what his goals are is the first step to winning. Until we admit the mess over there is founded on religion we will not find the solution.

Many don't like it, but we are in a religious war. America doesn't want to admit that, thus we fail to understand the enemy and understanding who your enemy is and what his goals are is the first step to winning. Until we admit the mess over there is founded on religion we will not find the solution.

No clue. Over the past 30 years, we have been (at war) protecting Muslims, at the cost of American lives.

I love how these people who have never, ever set foot in a middle eastern country have such reasonable opinions on Islam.... no, I don't. They are the epitome of stupid...

Uuhmmm...here is an excerpt from subject's bio...it seems he understands it all first hand...not sure who you are referencing.

"When Yousef was growing up he wanted to be a fighter because that was expected of Palestinian children in the West Bank.[9] Yousef was first arrested when he was ten, during the First Intifada, for throwing rocks atIsraeli settlers.[9] He was further arrested and jailed by Israel numerous times.[3] As his father's eldest son, he was seen as his heir apparent[2] and became an important part of the Hamas organization.[3] Yousef's doubts about Islam and Hamas began forming when he realized Hamas' brutality, and that he hated how Hamas used the lives of suffering civilians and children to achieve their goals.[2] Yousef was held by Shin Bet agents in 1996. While in prison, he was shocked by Shin Bet's interrogation methods, which he considered humane, when compared to how Hamas operatives tortured imprisoned suspected collaborators.[10] He decided to accept a Shin Bet approach to become an informant"

No clue. Over the past 30 years, we have been (at war) protecting Muslims, at the cost of American lives.

It seems they don't understand or appreciate that though. So while it is in fact the truth; it is not changing their behavior.

It seems they don't understand or appreciate that though. So while it is in fact the truth; it is not changing their behavior.

The people I worked with for over a year are very appreciative. You are looking where you want to and avert your eyes where there are true success stories. Because to do the latter would be uncomfortable for you and deny your desire to attack all things Obama.

The people I worked with for over a year are very appreciative. You are looking where you want to and avert your eyes where there are true success stories. Because to do the latter would be uncomfortable for you and deny your desire to attack all things Obama.

By contrast you'll defend EVERYTHING Obama does and it doesn't even matter how bad his policies really are. Speaking of folks becoming uncomfortable, presumably, it is far too disconcerting for you to honestly face what an absolutely horrible President this guy has been, Its always interesting watching you affix a version of your problems onto others.

By contrast you'll defend EVERYTHING Obama does and it doesn't even matter how bad his policies really are. Speaking of folks becoming uncomfortable, presumably, it is far too disconcerting for you to honestly face what an absolutely horrible President this guy has been, Its always interesting watching you affix a version of your problems onto others.

You whine more than any poster here. Good grief. I don't or haven't defended EVERYTHING he does and a little trip through my post history will prove it. My life has improved under his Presidency just as it did through previous Presidents. My pay is up, my healthcare is good, etc. I just don't allow Obama to live rent free in my head unlike you who has gone bat Sh** crazy with ODS.

I'm looking where it matters...for the record; I have ~30 years experience in the region ranging from military experience as a young man to ongoing business operations today. I am happy to engage in discussions offline regarding working with the Saudi's vs the Jordanians vs the Israeli's vs UAE vs the Palestinians, etc. I have very limited experience in Syria; but did go one time with a business delegation years ago. Frankly, it scared hell out of me.

I don't disagree that there are some that appreciate our engagement on their behalf. However, that is hardly enough to yield improvements. The region is not more stable now than 5 years ago; our policies have created instability. The bad guys are not in retreat; our policies have emboldened them. The prospects of a nuclear Iran does not make the region safer; note that the Saudi's were meeting with the Pakistani's while Kerry stewed in the waiting room on his last visit. And those "peace loving and moderate mullah's (and Hamas, and fill in the crazy muslim faction of your choice)" will not accede to the simplest of all requests; acknowledging that Israel has a right to exist. In that environment; trying to be their buddy is bad policy.

I attack Obama because his policies range from non-existent to naive to just plan awful. I will gladly go thru his failures in Egypt, Lybia, etc, on down the list...happy to discuss policy failures of the last 6 administrations as well...but his failures reflect a foundational lack of understanding of the region; our interests and basic 101 level negotiation/leverage skills. He is a child in a room full of serial killers.

I'm looking where it matters...for the record; I have ~30 years experience in the region ranging from military experience as a young man to ongoing business operations today. I am happy to engage in discussions offline regarding working with the Saudi's vs the Jordanians vs the Israeli's vs UAE vs the Palestinians, etc. I have very limited experience in Syria; but did go one time with a business delegation years ago. Frankly, it scared hell out of me.

I don't disagree that there are some that appreciate our engagement on their behalf. However, that is hardly enough to yield improvements. The region is not more stable now than 5 years ago; our policies have created instability. The bad guys are not in retreat; our policies have emboldened them. The prospects of a nuclear Iran does not make the region safer; note that the Saudi's were meeting with the Pakistani's while Kerry stewed in the waiting room on his last visit. And those "peace loving and moderate mullah's (and Hamas, and fill in the crazy muslim faction of your choice)" will not accede to the simplest of all requests; acknowledging that Israel has a right to exist. In that environment; trying to be their buddy is bad policy.

I attack Obama because his policies range from non-existent to naive to just plan awful. I will gladly go thru his failures in Egypt, Lybia, etc, on down the list...happy to discuss policy failures of the last 6 administrations as well...but his failures reflect a foundational lack of understanding of the region; our interests and basic 101 level negotiation/leverage skills. He is a child in a room full of serial killers.

like I said. You look to where it helps your argument and I look to where it helps mine. I respect your opinion because you have been there. The others that post this nonsense...nah. I was at this concert in 2013 and the people there loved it. I know the middle east will get better, it takes time, lots of time..

NE-YO Live From Bahrain F1:

You did it this time JP. You went and used logic to destroy his little bubble. You told the truth about his hero and that will not be tolerated.

Just curious Blue.

Did you even read the first sentence in USN's post? That's the point of his post.

You are clearly Obama-obsessed.

Archived