Harry Reid

WarTim

PROUD of his (admitted) LIES about Mitt Romney's taxes. THIS is the best Libs have to offer??? sad-pathetic-typical.

PROUD of his (admitted) LIES about Mitt Romney's taxes. THIS is the best Libs have to offer??? sad-pathetic-typical.

What I'd miss ? Did he confess ?

From what I understand there is good reason to believe that, if they were so inclined, he could be prosecuted over the land deal with his son. This current Justice dept. won't but the next one, if a republican is elected president, might be willing to do so. By leaving that reduces the possibility of that happening.

Looking at his injuries, do you believe it really was a treadmill accident? Or some of his friends in gambling caught up with him?

Looking at his injuries, do you believe it really was a treadmill accident? Or some of his friends in gambling caught up with him?

It wasn't in an exercise accident in the way he described. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/31/why-harry-reids-home-exercise-accident-story-does-not-add-up/

Harry Reid is a typical lying democrat scumbag who is willing to do anything to win an election and then, instead of apologizing for it, smugly reply, "Romney didn't win did he?" What a pathetic puke!

Democrats always play identity politics to create a diversion from the real issues that are important.

It wasn't in an exercise accident in the way he described. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/31/why-harry-reids-home-exercise-accident-story-does-not-add-up/

$750,000 house and he can't afford a home gym machine.....

I would buy a tripped and fell excuse. His exercise accident story sounds like a cover story for being given a lesson by some thugs.

I wont go look up the details, but under Reid's Leadership, and i use that term loosely, the US SENATE didnt pass a budget something like 4/6 years because he was too pathetic to pass a budget his party would then have to turn around and run on and support.

Reid is another epic DC Failure on the level of Carter, Bush43, and others.

BTW: This is "Power Bands":

https://www.youtube....ed/nSgSEU0Egc4

Harry Reid is a typical lying democrat scumbag who is willing to do anything to win an election and then, instead of apologizing for it, smugly reply, "Romney didn't win did he?" What a pathetic puke!

Democrats always play identity politics to create a diversion from the real issues that are important.

He and Johnathan ( Hey, you ****** - up! You trusted us ! ) Gruber are the face of today's Dem party.

And let's not forget Barry Hussein LIE OF THE YEAR Obama.

He and Johnathan ( Hey, you ****** - up! You trusted us ! ) Gruber are the face of today's Dem party.

And let's not forget Barry Hussein LIE OF THE YEAR Obama.

Obama missed a really good opportunity to make his WH look good but predictably didn't pursue it. It was asked if the administration would make a statement about unbecoming behavior of its elected officials when their conduct was proven to be unbecoming and the reply was..."Not about something that happened 3 years ago" I didn't realize ethics were time sensitive. Clearly, the ends justify the means in EVERYTHING this administration says and does and there's plenty of evidence that bears that fact out. Neither Reid nor Obama are running for reelection so, how difficult would it have been to say this kind of conduct is neither condoned nor acceptable but that will NEVER happen. Too much egotistical narcissistic false pride in play with this crowd.

Archived