Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

for destruction of govt documents or at the very minimum concealment. Nothing screams innocence like destroying the evidence AFTER a request from Congress for all her emails about Benghazi. Hillary is an experienced unethical scumbag. She was fired from her first job for the exact same thing..concealment of evidence. Her then boss said he fired her because she was an unethical lawyer. Some things never change and, when Hillary herself cant do the job, she'll send in one of her minions like Sandy Berger to steal the incriminating evidence and destroy it.

Hillary could have given Richard Nixon lessons..he might have erased 9 minutes of taped conversations but he didn't totally destroy the tape. Clinton, by her own admission, scrubbed 31,000 emails from he private server. If she was republican she'd probably already be in jail or at a minimum be in a firestorm of criticism from the MSM but, since she is their ONLY hope, they'll turn a blind eye to her complete lack of ethical propriety.

Ive said it all along and I'll say it again..she'll NEVER be POTUS.

http://www.newsmax.c...3/31/id/635635/

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is about as much chance of that happening as there is of the turds stopping their cheating. The current justice dept. will never do it and even a republican AG won't do for fear of the media backlash.

There is about as much chance of that happening as there is of the turds stopping their cheating. The current justice dept. will never do it and even a republican AG won't do for fear of the media backlash.

I understand that which is my larger point. However, if she was a republican, like I said, she'd either already be indicted or at the very minimum be under a firestorm of criticism from the MSM. Look, the MSM spent weeks and weeks and weeks featuring a bogus story about a lane closer on a bridge in New Jersey but they have nothing to say about blatant corruption coming from HRC that thumbs its nose at the rule of law in this country.

"Pantsuit-Don't Loot"....the word "Clintonian" exists for a reason.......

• 2 months later...

"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material," Clinton, now a candidate for president, told reporters in March. "I'm certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material."

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email account to handle high level negotiations in 2011 for a no-fly zone to help topple Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi, according to a series of emails obtained by Fox News, challenging her claim the private server did not hold classified information.

The emails conflict with Clinton's statement that she did not put national security at risk by using a personal account.

http://www.foxnews.c...ocuments-show/#

You knew is bound to be discovered...Hopefully the truth will all come out. I am tired of seeing lower level people loose their Security Clearance but when someone up the chain does something similar or even more egregious they never seem to loose their clearance. This is par for the course. I hope they subpoena the server and take it and see what forensically they can find.

Dingy boy, it's still US State Department information on her private email server. Whoops

Information that is not properly marked as classified might pass through and not be noted

But if there are emails marked classified or with classified attachments, then Clinton has no excuse.

Of course that is the reason you don't use personal email services or servers for official business. Even if a message is not properly marked and it is within the official email system it has more protection.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if her server had been hacked, and the militants in Libya knew full details of where Amb Stevens was, when he was in country , and what he was doing there. Among a whole lotta other things too.

Dingy boy, it's still US State Department information on her private email server. Whoops

So then it's not classified...

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if her server had been hacked, and the militants in Libya knew full details of where Amb Stevens was, when he was in country , and what he was doing there. Among a whole lotta other things too.

Now you're talking about "What difference does it make" Benghazi? Poor Hillary, there are just sooooo many things she cannot run away from. Maybe she should start a second career as a cookie-making stay at home grandma?

I hope she's elected just for the entertainment of watching ya'll melt down.

After all, you've already depleted the universe of hyperbole with Obama. All that's left is to just explode. :laugh:

Even "Sensitive but Unclassified" is data that shouldn't be on non-government servers. A lot of email is "Sensitive" but unclassified in the State Dept world. Just because something is not marked properly and sent on an unclassified server not to mention a private server doesn't mean that the data or information being sent still isn't "Classified". Until a full accounting of what was sent from her server (which will never happen) there is still a huge problem of using a private server for State Department emails.

After all, you've already depleted the universe of hyperbole with Obama. All that's left is to just explode. :laugh:/>

I'm glad that'll never happen.

After all, you've already depleted the universe of hyperbole with Obama. All that's left is to just explode. :laugh:

Clearly, I hope she is not elected. However, if elected she'd be a big step up from Obama.

• 1 month later...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/top-secret-e-mails-were-sent-on-clintons-private-account-official-says/2015/08/11/f3117f08-403d-11e5-9561-4b3dc93e3b9a_story.html?tid=HP_more%3Ftid%3DHP_more

The development in the FBI inquiry came the same day that a top intelligence official whose office has been reviewing some of Clinton’s e-mails informed congressional leaders that top-secret information had been contained in two e-mails that traveled across the server.

The finding, contained in a letter sent to leaders of key oversight committees, marked the first indication from government officials that information regarded as top secret — the government’s highest category of security designation — may have passed across Clinton’s server while she led the State Department.

Agrees? Haha. As if she had a choice...

Want real humor ? Tune into msnbc, where they are completely dismissing this as a non-story, and " no one will remember this ( e-mail story ) in 12 months. "

:roflol:

Dream on, proggies. Dream on !

11880617_1097769383598162_5085610452861734991_n.jpg?oh=6e4e87ee7b80f069bf20f5c06152b644&oe=56367598

One gets smeared and the other runs for POTUS,thats our liberal media at work.

Archived