Dee Liner Transferring

ShocksMyBrain

Guess he wishes he would have committed to the school and not the coach! I feel for this kid. He needs to get his head out of his butt!

Guess he wishes he would have committed to the school and not the coach! I feel for this kid. He needs to get his head out of his butt!

Well another one learns the hard way how things work. He might have turned out different had he come to Auburn. Really though out of all the ones that Bama has "stolen" from Auburn, the only one I sort of wish we had got was yeldon. The rest I think we dodged a bullet on.

Well another one learns the hard way how things work. He might have turned out different had he come to Auburn. Really though out of all the ones that Bama has "stolen" from Auburn, the only one I sort of wish we had got was yeldon. The rest I think we dodged a bullet on.

I felt the same way about yeldon. but '12 was a pure loss, '13 tre mason was all we needed and this past season im not sure he would have been an improvement over CAP either. In hindsight it was not a loss.

I felt the same way about yeldon. but '12 was a pure loss, '13 tre mason was all we needed and this past season im not sure he would have been an improvement over CAP either. In hindsight it was not a loss.

Reuben Foster, on the other hand, would've probably helped out last year for sure.

Reuben Foster, on the other hand, would've probably helped out last year for sure.

His attitude is as bad as the rest. I don't think he would have made much difference.

His attitude is as bad as the rest. I don't think he would have made much difference.

Who's to say we wouldn't have corrected his attitude? It's all hypothetical anyway.

Karma has a way of making things right in the universe. As for players that ended up getting snatched away, Foster is one I'd like as well as Darius Philon. Really wish he'd have ended up with us instead of Arky via processing.

Karma has a way of making things right in the universe. As for players that ended up getting snatched away, Foster is one I'd like as well as Darius Philon. Really wish he'd have ended up with us instead of Arky via processing.

They made their business decision when they signed with the turds so let them live with the consequences.

I have nothing to say about liner, foster, yeldon and others that gave their comitments to Auburn and stuck to their word only to have something and someone change their minds at the 11th hour and put an uat cap on on espns signing day show.

I wonder if he'll have to sit out this upcoming season due to the NCAA transfer rule or will he play right away.

They made their business decision when they signed with the turds so let them live with the consequences.

Indeed! It's their own fault that they were gullible enough to not realize the turds only wanted them to keep them away from AU. And most kids in this state STILL can't see it, what's even more sad is that the parents are just as gullible as the recruit himself

Yeldon has a tendency to fumble. I don't think AU missed him at all. Tre and CAP were better backs and it all worked out for AU in the end.

Yeldon has a tendency to fumble. I don't think AU missed him at all. Tre and CAP were better backs and it all worked out for AU in the end.

True but I was referring more to the character aspect of things. He kept a good attitude, stayed out of trouble and did make a significant impact on their team on the field. You have to give him props for that.

True but I was referring more to the character aspect of things. He kept a good attitude, stayed out of trouble and did make a significant impact on their team on the field. You have to give him props for that.

Agree...it is always good to have a talented player like TJY......and he could have probably helped the team...but JMO turns out he was more important to Bama's success than losing him affected AU negatively...if that makes sense.

Agree...it is always good to have a talented player like TJY......and he could have probably helped the team...but JMO turns out he was more important to Bama's success than losing him affected AU negatively...if that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense.

Now, to Liner. I do not wish him well. I suppose I'm not enough of a "good sport" or some such. Liner said "To hell with Auburn and my commitment to them". Suits me to say "To hell with Liner."

I don't understand why so many players have left uat over the past 1 - 6 years for whatever reason (legal issues, processed, etc) and have not spilled the beans yet. Must have gotten one hell of a "settlement" package OR maybe there really is no fire where WE see smoke.

Archived