A Day Game

bikeriderga

Who all here has already purchased their tickets?

Want to have a near capacity crowd. Lots of elite recruits coming in.

War Eagle!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:flag: I have not missed an A Day game since 2006....unfortunately the 7,000 miles distance will put a end to that streak! :'(

Why not have a AUFamily section and play guess who is who? We could listen to the comments during the scrimmage to guess who is who. Any way it will be a good day to be at Auburn! Sunshine pumpers sit in the sun with the gloom and doom in the shade. War Eagle.

Does anyone know if it's going to be televised like last year? I doubt I'll make it there this year but I would like to see it

I don't think it is televised until the SEC network plays replays later that night or whatever. SEC+ on the watch ESPN app is needed to view the game live, I think....

Does anyone know if it's going to be televised like last year? I doubt I'll make it there this year but I would like to see it

I don't think it is televised until the SEC network plays replays later that night or whatever. SEC+ on the watch ESPN app is needed to view the game live, I think....

ADay was on ESPN 2 last year.

ADay was on ESPN 2 last year.

Not this year

Question.... I will be in attendence at A-Day but I would like to know if the game will be shown on the SEC channel or ESPN at a later date? TIA to whomever has the answer. WDE!!!!

It was announced weeks ago that none of the SEC spring games will be televised live except on SEC Network+. It was also announced that they would be replayed on the SEC network. Here's the complete schedule below. Took less than a minute to find with a google search. :big:

2015 SEC Spring Football Game Schedule

All times Eastern.

Saturday, April 11

South Carolina – Noon, SEC Network +

Florida – 12:30pm, SEC Network +

Ole Miss – 1pm, SEC Network +

Georgia – 2pm, SEC Network +

Saturday, April 18

Mississippi State – Noon, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Auburn – 2pm, SEC Network +

LSU – 2pm, SEC Network +

Alabama – 3pm, SEC Network +

Missouri – 5pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Saturday, April 25

Arkansas – 2pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Tennessee – 4pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

*Vanderbilt’s Spring Game aired on March 21

– Kentucky & Texas A&M do not have Spring games this year.

SEC Network Schedule (replays)

Wed, April 1, 9 p.m., Vanderbilt

Sat, April 11, 9 p.m., Florida

Sun, April 12, 6:30 p.m., Ole Miss

Sun, April 12, 8:30 p.m., South Carolina

Sun, April 12, 10:30 p.m., Georgia

Sat, April 18, 6 p.m., Alabama

Sun, April 19, 11 a.m., Missouri

Sun, April 19, 10 p.m., Auburn

Mon, April 20, 11 p.m., LSU

Tue, April 21, 10 p.m., Mississippi State

Sat, April 25, 6 p.m., Arkansas

Sun, April 26, 7:30 p.m., Tennessee

There's no way I'm waiting until Sunday night. I'm going to have to find someone with the watch ESPN app.

It was announced weeks ago that none of the SEC spring games will be televised live except on SEC Network+. It was also announced that they would be replayed on the SEC network. Here's the complete schedule below. Took less than a minute to find with a google search. :big:

2015 SEC Spring Football Game Schedule

All times Eastern.

Saturday, April 11

South Carolina – Noon, SEC Network +

Florida – 12:30pm, SEC Network +

Ole Miss – 1pm, SEC Network +

Georgia – 2pm, SEC Network +

Saturday, April 18

Mississippi State – Noon, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Auburn – 2pm, SEC Network +

LSU – 2pm, SEC Network +

Alabama – 3pm, SEC Network +

Missouri – 5pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Saturday, April 25

Arkansas – 2pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

Tennessee – 4pm, SECN Alternate/SEC Network +

*Vanderbilt’s Spring Game aired on March 21

– Kentucky & Texas A&M do not have Spring games this year.

SEC Network Schedule (replays)

Wed, April 1, 9 p.m., Vanderbilt

Sat, April 11, 9 p.m., Florida

Sun, April 12, 6:30 p.m., Ole Miss

Sun, April 12, 8:30 p.m., South Carolina

Sun, April 12, 10:30 p.m., Georgia

Sat, April 18, 6 p.m., Alabama

Sun, April 19, 11 a.m., Missouri

Sun, April 19, 10 p.m., Auburn

Mon, April 20, 11 p.m., LSU

Tue, April 21, 10 p.m., Mississippi State

Sat, April 25, 6 p.m., Arkansas

Sun, April 26, 7:30 p.m., Tennessee

Thanks WT, I will definently record it, I am really excited about the team's possibilities this season, especially the defense.

There's no way I'm waiting until Sunday night. I'm going to have to find someone with the watch ESPN app.

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:/>

Welp, I guess you thought wrong, as usual. I have have a 55 foot inch TV with Direct TV hooked up for my entertainment needs and that is sufficient for my lifestyle. I looked into getting watch ESPN last year, but direct TV subscribers didn't have access to it yet. So...

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:/>

Welp, I guess you thought wrong, as usual. I have have a 55 foot inch TV with Direct TV hooked up for my entertainment needs and that is sufficient for my lifestyle. I looked into getting watch ESPN last year, but direct TV subscribers didn't have access to it yet. So...

That's a big TV!

That's a big TV!

other than my ten month old daughter, that TV is my pride and joy. Ha

Archived