Auburn in mix for nations top recruit

Weegle777

That's so awesome, I am extremely excited about what BP can accomplish here in time. Great recruiting tactic too talking about Cam/statues

The fact that this kid is even thinking about AU is a little surreal.

100% agree. It won't matter if he ends up at AU or not. This is how it starts!

Other recruits hear number 1 recruit in Nation is looking at you they start looking at you also. Bruce could pull him in but even if we don't it might help us with another top recruit.

I'm buying two more season tickets this year up to four total - to entertain clients.

Last year the entertainment was a curiosity.

This year the entertainment will be more "step, step, step step step - sit down!" as Coach Pearl works his magic on the "W" side of the column.

Have you ever said - "Can't wait for basketball to start" before?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been asked but any chance of getting a FL Gator player since Donovan is leaving?

Don't think so......Chris Walker declared for draft he's not that great anyway and Eli Carter will be on his third transfer. The others players aren't that good to begin with. If your talking about recruits I have no idea

Don't think so......Chris Walker declared for draft he's not that great anyway and Eli Carter will be on his third transfer. The others players aren't that good to begin with. If your talking about recruits I have no idea

Ok. Thanks. Yeah...was referring to recruits. I see they had 2-3 ranked in the top 100 that have committed to them in the current class.

They do have a few good recruits I sure a lot of teams are checking on them including AU. I did hear that Billy D. was tired of losing some recruits to UK.

They do have a few good recruits I sure a lot of teams are checking on them including AU. I did hear that Billy D. was tired of losing some recruits to UK.

What till he loses his stars to free agency- his new foe. :)

Archived