Sharpton....A Waste of Human Flesh?

Proud Tiger

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 ? Dude look and sounds much older. Wonder if he was home schooled. Smart kid.

interesting accent.

Sadly, we get so use to seeing people speak only a certain way that it forms stereotypes. I personally think that those who dress and sound like us ,regardless of color , would be more accepted. Some might mislabel that as 'racism', but I just think it's part of how humans , and many mammals, are hard wired.

Seems like I saw something earlier quoting the Scott family asked Sharpton to stay away?

They did but little things like the family telling him to stay away never stopped him before.

Very cringeworthy video, I'd be embarrassed if I was the kids father.

I think the accent is Arkansas, though I'm not too accurate with them these days... the internet has screwed up regional accents in a short period of time.

Very cringeworthy video, I'd be embarrassed if I was the kids father.

I think the accent is Arkansas, though I'm not too accurate with them these days... the internet has screwed up regional accents in a short period of time.

Embarrassing ?

Kid should be waving a 9 around, talking about bustin' caps in suckas and slappin' ho's around instead, huh ?

<_<

Corporations That Sponsor Sharpton’s National Action Network Convention

AT&T, Viacom, Walmart, Perennial Strategy Group, Combs Enterprises, Comcast Corporation, McDonald’s, Ronald Perelman, Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Forest City Ratner, Time Warner Cable, Barney’s, Coca-Cola, Essence Communications, Ford Division, Home Depot, Crystal McCrary and Raymond J. McGuire, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, the NBA, Verizon, Colgate Palmolive, Macy’s, NASCAR, OraSure Technologies Inc., Best Buy, Greentrack Inc., the IM Foundation, Con Edison, and Entergy.

Speaking at the convention, Sharpton alluded to these allegations

The right wing says that civil-rights groups shake [businesses] down. No, we’re trying to shake up a new relationship, because if companies do business in our community, do they do business with our community? Do we get the contracts, do we get the opportunities? Because they’re going to be in business — the question is, are we going to be in business and who do they do business with?

The right wing says that civil-rights groups shake [businesses] down. No, we’re trying to shake up a new relationship, because if companies do business in our community, do they do business with our community? Do we get the contracts, do we get the opportunities? Because they’re going to be in business — the question is, are we going to be in business and who do they do business with?

And like a good little liberal you believe him. Of course you do. He's your 2nd hero behind Barry. Al Sharpton cares about one thing, Al Sharpton.

The right wing says that civil-rights groups shake [businesses] down. No, we're trying to shake up a new relationship, because if companies do business in our community, do they do business with our community? Do we get the contracts, do we get the opportunities? Because they're going to be in business — the question is, are we going to be in business and who do they do business with?

And like a good little liberal you believe him. Of course you do. He's your 2nd hero behind Barry. Al Sharpton cares about one thing, Al Sharpton.

You mad bro. I couldnt care less what Sharpton does. If it wasnt for you far righties, he would have faded a long time ago. He loves your attention. You have made him rich.

The right wing says that civil-rights groups shake [businesses] down. No, we're trying to shake up a new relationship, because if companies do business in our community, do they do business with our community? Do we get the contracts, do we get the opportunities? Because they're going to be in business — the question is, are we going to be in business and who do they do business with?

So, USN works for Sharpton's shake down crew as well ?

That explains so very much. Shaking up a new business relationship by threats and intimidation... no different than what the mob did , back in the good old days.

But instead of Moose and Rocko helping the business owner find his check book, we have hired protesters who stand out in front of company headquarters and cause enough of a ruckus to bring the media and paint a false image of 'racism' , for all to see.

" Be a real shame to have your brand name associated w/ Jim Crow or the KKK ... "

Sharpton...annoying old white dudes for 30 years...

You really have a bad case of either racism or ignorance. You choose. (All here already have).......

Well, lying charlatans tend to annoy good people.

Anyone, with an IQ higher than a chipmunk, knows that al is a hate monger. He is a disgrace to humankind (not sure he qualifies)...

Well, lying charlatans tend to annoy good people.

Anyone, with an IQ higher than a chipmunk, knows that al is a hate monger. He is a disgrace to humankind (not sure he qualifies)...

Evidently navy boy agrees with sharpton. I always thought Homer was the number one liberal on here but compared to this guy homer is a moderate. I can find agreement with homer once in a while. This guy is so in love with Barack Obama that I wonder if he isn't having dreams about meeting him in person one day. I've never seen such worship of one individual by another. He's even to the left of cole on race and I never would have thought that possible.

Cole isn't right or left, like I said bring up race and you guys say that it just a ploy to divide America, yet you spend all day everyday dividing each other with stupid things such as news stations and tv shows....Don't try to pull me into that. I'm not naive enough to think I'd walk a line on every situation that somebody else has drawn for me.

As a matter of fact CT let's have a reasonable conversation, what do you even disagree with me as far as where I stand regarding race?

Archived