More results of Hillary's Lybia foreign policy success

japantiger

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/europe/italy-migrants-christians-thrown-overboard/index.html

Rome (CNN)Muslims who were among migrants trying to get from Libya to Italy in a boat this week threw 12 fellow passengers overboard -- killing them -- because the 12 were Christians, Italian police said Thursday.

I pray for Christians all over the Middle East.

I have to go along with the "conservatives" on this one. How in the world can you watch the ineptitude of destabilizing a region by invading Iraq and promoting the "Arab Spring" and, think it was a good idea to push that sort of "diplomacy" further.

To quote Colin Powell...every Dem's favorite Repub; if you break it, you have to fix it...she broke it. 140k fled the instability in Libya for Lamepdusa, Italy last year (after 60k in 2013); and the migration continues at the same pace this year. I guess Hillary will "fix" it if she gets elected.

To quote Colin Powell...every Dem's favorite Repub; if you break it, you have to fix it...she broke it. 140k fled the instability in Libya for Lamepdusa, Italy last year (after 60k in 2013); and the migration continues at the same pace this year. I guess Hillary will "fix" it if she gets elected.

Only if the religious shoe were on the other foot (instead of the pantsuit's Mouth...)

Dang, somehow I missed our invasion and occupation of Lybia. :dunno:

I know Clinton is secretive, but that's still amazing. :-\

What we really need is a totally disingenuous, corrupt VP. A guy who would criticize sanctions against Iran. "Seems that the U.S. government is sanctions happy", as he said while CEO of Haliburton. A guy who would use a foreign subsidiary in order skirt the law and, to do business with "the leading state sponsor of terrorism". Capitalism before nationalism, aint that rite you hypocritical "conservatives".

What we need is a completely naive Secretary of State who dreams of the Arab Spring. Someone who believes democracy will blossom and spread throughout the region without conflict or bloodshed. Someone with a magical "Disney" sort of approach to manipulating the world.

What we really, really need is an administration so profoundly stupid, that they would strengthen Iran by weakening Iraq and then, "ice the cake" by taking a highly sectarian, Iraqi who had been exiled in of all places, IRAN, and post him up as the man who needs to lead Iraq into it's infancy as a democracy.

What we really, really, really, really need is leadership that is disingenuous, corrupt, naive, and stupid enough to finish the job begun by the last totally disingenuous, corrupt, naive, and stupid administration. What we need is more of the glorious, so-called, "conservative" leadership.

2011 military intervention in Libya

http://en.wikipedia....ention_in_Libya

I didn't see the terms "invasion" or "occupation" anywhere in that piece, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Of course you don't. Because the U.S. had exactly zero military involvement in overthrowing Libya. Because only by invading and occupying a land can a nation have ANY influence in another nation's civil war.

I didn't see the terms "invasion" or "occupation" anywhere in that piece, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Of course you don't. Because the U.S. had exactly zero military involvement in overthrowing Libya. Because only by invading and occupying a land can a nation have ANY influence in another nation's civil war.

That's my point. And even then, it doesn't help.

Come on Raptor, let Homey remain willfully ignorant of the actual impacts of Obama and Hillary's foreign policy...

Fallout from the fall of a despotic government should not be laid at the feet of the United States unless we clearly had a central role in it.

As an apparent neoconservative, you may feel differently. If so, I say viva la difference!

We're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't.

That pretty much sums it up. The days of colonization are over.

The US has never colonized.

Yes, really. Warping the definition of 'colony' and contorting 'occupied zones ' or territories isn't the same thing, by ANY stretch of the imagination, as to what Spain, England, France, Germany etc.. had in the 17,18 and 1900's.

It's comical to see anyone seriously try to compare the USA, a former colony of England, to the colonial powers of old.

Yes, really. Warping the definition of 'colony' and contorting 'occupied zones ' or territories isn't the same thing, by ANY stretch of the imagination, as to what Spain, England, France, Germany etc.. had in the 17,18 and 1900's.

It's comical to see anyone seriously try to compare the USA, a former colony of England, to the colonial powers of old.

Excuse me, but I didn't compare the USA to the "colonial powers of old". But to insist we never had colonies is laughably naive.

A "territory" or a "protectorate" is a colony. It just sounds more politically correct. Do a little research on how we dealt with the Philippine insurrection (for example).

And Jaywalking is exactly the same as murder.

But this is how the Left loves to twist and distort language, so that one is forced to agree w/ them, or be ostracized for being CRAZY and not thinking like everyone else.

And Jaywalking is exactly the same as murder.

But this is how the Left loves to twist and distort language, so that one is forced to agree w/ them, or be ostracized for being CRAZY and not thinking like everyone else.

I feel stupid. I really believed you were smarter than that.

Right Barry, the US isn't any more exception than Greece, or France, or Iran..

Archived