Muslims Throw Christians Off Ship

Proud Tiger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Country,sadly, will not wake up until a severe attack on US soil...The only question is when and where.......

It was over a fight, the report says. Not related to their religion, I'm sure. Just a tragic misunderstanding.

Their story is that there was not enough room on the boat and these Christians fell overboard. Just Christians , no Moslems.

Well you know they probably were trying to discriminate against those poor peace loving Muslims and deserved what they got.

No, no Tigger. You are confused (yet again.)

These were (obviously) not peace-loving Muslims.

Our Country,sadly, will not wake up until a severe attack on US soil...The only question is when and where.......

Tim, Barry would surrender before fighting.

Now, why is it ICHY gets so much grief from posting such a comment? :dunno:

I don't look for Barack Hussein Obama to do anything in fighting back these Muslim terrorists.

Because the US is so rich and powerful, Obama would call it unfair.

The suspects have been arrested by the Italian police and should face appropriate justice. It is an Italian matter in which the U.S. has no jurisdiction. It is a crime and a horrific act, and I haven't heard a single person support or endorse this mass murder. Like me, I expect all decent human beings personally condemn it, including our President. However, I don't expect any President--George Bush, Barack Obama, or otherwise--to interrupt his busy schedule to comment on every crime that happens around the world. I actually don't see how the U.S. President is relevant to this story in any way, nor any reason to bring him up.

Also, I do not blame an entire religion for the criminal acts of a few, nor do I stereotype every Muslim I meet as a potential terrorist or terrorism supporter.

Actually, while I consider this a hate crime, a crime of prejudice, since it seems the victims were singled out for their religious beliefs, I don't consider it an act of terrorism at all. Terrorism is the use of violence, terror, intimidation, and fear to achieve or further political goals. Based on the linked story, it sounds like this was a spontaneous act, unplanned and unconnected to a political group of any sort, with no political agenda...just a simple hate crime resulting from prejudice and religious bias. Wrong?..Yes! Evil?..Yes! Terrorism, i.e., a planned political act with political motive?...not so much.

But congratulations to those eager to denounce Muslims or attack the President: You've been handed another incident to exploit in justifying your hate!

Now, why is it ICHY gets so much grief from posting such a comment? :dunno:/>

itchy wouldn't dare tell the truth about dear leader. It's entirely possible to see him doing just exactly that. He wouldn't fight very hard. That much is certain. The rules of engagement would be so absurd as to not make it worth bothering to fight. Quite frankly that was one of, if not the, biggest problems with how we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. The troops had one hand tied behind their back.

Now, why is it ICHY gets so much grief from posting such a comment? :dunno:/>

itchy wouldn't dare tell the truth about dear leader. It's entirely possible to see him doing just exactly that. He wouldn't fight very hard. That much is certain. The rules of engagement would be so absurd as to not make it worth bothering to fight. Quite frankly that was one of, if not the, biggest problems with how we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. The troops had one hand tied behind their back.

Zinggggg

Damn, missed high.

The rules of engagement would be so absurd as to not make it worth bothering to fight. Quite frankly that was one of, if not the, biggest problems with how we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. The troops had one hand tied behind their back.

24013993.jpg

Aww did I say something about your hero? Well too bad

No you have no idea about our ROE. You sound stupid.

Kookytigger be like...

meme7959677656.jpg

I know one thing....your ROE are disgusting but I shouldn't expect more from a petty officer who drives a tug boat. But toot on, I'm off to cook out steaks with friends in Auburn.

I know one thing....your ROE are disgusting but I shouldn't expect more from a petty officer who drives a tug boat. But toot on, I'm off to cook out steaks with friends in Auburn.

Then STFU and stop responding to me.

Bwahahahahaha. Touche' !!!

Archived