Denmark bans sex with animals.

cooltigger21

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As incredible as it may sound, we will be dealing with this issue somewhere down the road. The same sex marriage thing opened Pandora's box.

As incredible as it may sound, we will be dealing with this issue somewhere down the road. The same sex marriage thing opened Pandora's box.

Didn't some English broad marry 1 or more of her pets ?

Who are we to tell her who / what she can love ?

SMH...

Tin-foil-hats-Signs.jpg

So you don't believe this will become an issue? Did you even dream 20 years ago that same sex marriage would be legalized?

So you don't believe this will become an issue? Did you even dream 20 years ago that same sex marriage would be legalized?

Actually, i predicted it back about 23 or so. Look, adults loving adults does not mean we are going to endorse marrying animals, etc.

It may not but again I ask.......20 years ago, would you have even dreamed same sex marriage would be legal and widely accepted today

I don't know about that but I do remember some guy married his car.

It may not but again I ask.......20 years ago, would you have even dreamed same sex marriage would be legal and widely accepted today

20? 10 years ago it was unthinkable.

20? 10 years ago it was unthinkable.

10 years... really?

Did you think a "series of tubes" interconnecting people with data exchange was "unthinkable" in 2005 as well?

Again i didnt care what loving adults did in their bedrooms. Would I have thought that some very backward hillbillies would have matured enough to support others in same sex relationships? Sadly, i would not have. I am glad that i was proven wrong.

British woman marries her dog, confesses: ‘I’m totally her b---h’

Amanda Rodgers, 47, and her dog/wife Sheba married in a beautiful ceremony attended by 200 guests in Croatia: ‘I knew that we were meant to be,’ Rodgers says.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/woman-marries-dog-totally-b-h-article-1.1717772

Amanda Rodgers, 47, and her dog/wife Sheba married in a beautiful ceremony attended by 200 guests in Croatia: ‘I knew that we were meant to be,’ Rodgers says.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1717772

And how, may I ask, did this dog say "I do", sign or voluntarily make his mark on a marriage license application, or in any way demonstrated informed consent (Or even basic understanding of the meaning of the event, for that matter, consent or not)? Ditto for the alleged car? Is there any reason to think that either so-called "marriage" has any legal standing? Or instead, almost certainly, were these just sham cockamamie personal 'rituals' carried out by loons? (In fact, one could argue that such stupidity raises questions as to whether the human half of either "couple" meets the legal standard for sanity required for legal consensual marriage.)

Once again...although I'm sure this won't get through some heads any more than the last zillion times it's been said:

Legal marriage requires the freely-given informed consent of two persons of legal age. If you oppose gay marriage, fine, that is your right. But if so, simply own it--"I don't agree with same-sex marriage because of my personal beliefs"--and stop trying to impose your beliefs on other adults who wish to be married. Also, STOP TRYING TO CONFLATE IT WITH PEDOPHILIA OR BESTIALITY!. Such comparison just makes the person doing the comparing look ridiculous.

As for when DKW or anyone else anticipated legal same-sex marriage: Who cares and how is that relevant??

I'm sure there were folks in Alabama in the 1920's-'30's who never dreamed interracial marriage would be legal. Does that make it an abomination if a white woman marries a black man today? Or go back a century before that: Don't you suppose there were at least a few in the 1830's that couldn't dream that slavery might be outlawed?. Does that make emancipation any less ethical?

As late as July of 2013 (the date of this article) the majority of the states where bestiality was legal still banned same-sex marriage:

In 55% of the states wherein Bestiality is legal, Same Sex Marriage is not. The states which do not criminalize Bestiality, yet ban Same Sex Marriage are as follows:

Kentucky; Montana; New Jersey; Nevada; Ohio; Texas; Virginia; West Virginia; and Wyoming (Note: New Jersey does permit Civil Unions.)

http://www.allthings...e-sex-marriage/

That seems far more screwed up to me. I can screw a pig, but I can't marry my true love?

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1717772

And how, may I ask, did this dog say "I do", sign or voluntarily make his mark on a marriage license application, or in any way demonstrated informed consent (Or even basic understanding of the meaning of the event, for that matter, consent or not)? Ditto for the alleged car? Is there any reason to think that either so-called "marriage" has any legal standing? Or instead, almost certainly, were these just sham cockamamie personal 'rituals' carried out by loons? (In fact, one could argue that such stupidity raises questions as to whether the human half of either "couple" meets the legal standard for sanity required for legal consensual marriage.)

Once again...although I'm sure this won't get through some heads any more than the last zillion times it's been said:

Legal marriage requires the freely-given informed consent of two persons of legal age. If you oppose gay marriage, fine, that is your right. But if so, simply own it--"I don't agree with same-sex marriage because of my personal beliefs"--and stop trying to impose your beliefs on other adults who wish to be married. Also, STOP TRYING TO CONFLATE IT WITH PEDOPHILIA OR BESTIALITY!. Such comparison just makes the person doing the comparing look ridiculous.

As for when DKW or anyone else anticipated legal same-sex marriage: Who cares and how is that relevant??

I'm sure there were folks in Alabama in the 1920's-'30's who never dreamed interracial marriage would be legal. Does that make it an abomination if a white woman marries a black man today? Or go back a century before that: Don't you suppose there were at least a few in the 1830's that couldn't dream that slavery might be outlawed?. Does that make emancipation any less ethical?

As late as July of 2013 (the date of this article) the majority of the states where bestiality was legal still banned same-sex marriage:

In 55% of the states wherein Bestiality is legal, Same Sex Marriage is not. The states which do not criminalize Bestiality, yet ban Same Sex Marriage are as follows:

Kentucky; Montana; New Jersey; Nevada; Ohio; Texas; Virginia; West Virginia; and Wyoming (Note: New Jersey does permit Civil Unions.)

http://www.allthings...e-sex-marriage/

That seems far more screwed up to me. I can screw a pig, but I can't marry my true love?

The whole point is that the left wants to change the basic definition of marriage and morality. Opposition to this is called hate.Once you change it one time who's to say you can't change it another time.

ct.....I'm glad you see the real point here. which s........just because laws and accepted morality standards are what they are today doesn't mean they won't evolve into something different over time. Nothing proves that more than the legalization of same sex marriage. Fully expect the next step near term will be making it legal for one person to have multiple spouses., a throwback to the early practices of Mormans. Maybe we will even see marriage allowed between two couples.

As I said, Pandora's box is open.......and apparently her panties too ;D

ct.....I'm glad you see the real point here. which s........just because laws and accepted morality standards are what they are today doesn't mean they won't evolve into something different over time. Nothing proves that more than the legalization of same sex marriage. Fully expect the next step near term will be making it legal for one person to have multiple spouses., a throwback to the early practices of Mormans. Maybe we will even see marriage allowed between two couples.

As I said, Pandora's box is open.......and apparently her panties too ;D/>

I also expect to see a drive for adults to be allowed to be with teenagers under 18_ especially adult females with a teenage boy.

Archived