Is Police Brutality Really on the Rise?

JoeBags7277

How would you be informed enough to answer that? Because you haven't been shot in Florence?

Also lol how everybody made such a big deal about that black dude's YouTube

It isn't but you'd never know it from media coverage.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't. Could just be that there's an internet and a smartphone there to document and broadcast every incident. It has little to nothing to do with media coverage. For every cop bashing story in the media, there's at least two where the media took the department's word for it without question.

How would you be informed enough to answer that? Because you haven't been shot in Florence?

Good grief.You are a piece of work. You are a prime example of what I was talking about. You don't want anyone doing anything bad to you because you're a black. You'll sure use it to your advantage. Cole, the eternal victim.

Good grief.You are a piece of work. You are a prime example of what I was talking about. You don't want anyone doing anything bad to you because you're a black. You'll sure use it to your advantage. Cole, the eternal victim.

You find this objectionable? Is he supposed to want to be treated unfairly because he's black? :dunno:

You find this objectionable? Is he supposed to want to be treated unfairly because he's black? :dunno:/>

Read the whole post shiffer brains. I'll say it slowly this time. It's about hypocrisy. Can't use race to make him a victim. He can and does use race to play vthe victim and get sympathy and preferred trestm.

You find this objectionable? Is he supposed to want to be treated unfairly because he's black? :dunno:/>

Read the whole post shiffer brains. I'll say it slowly this time. It's about hypocrisy. Can't use race to make him a victim. He can and does use race to play vthe victim and get sympathy and preferred trestm.

I did- several times now- and I'm having a hard time piecing it together, unless you're belittling him for holding a grudge over being the victim of egregious police violence (as if you have any standing whatsoever to do so) or making some sort of bizarre insinuation that one's skin color is reason to mistreat them. Help me understand, if I'm wrong.

I couldn't care less, being a big boy and all, but its so nice to see we've gotten that name calling thing taken care of. :-\

You're an idiot, NEVER claimed to be a victim. But ummm no I don't want anybody doing anything bad to me??? Ok. Lol at the old white dude telling me I have the advantage though. Actually I did have an advantage my grand dad worked hard enough to send me to mars hill and I was able to get the education the middle class and wealthy sent their kids. Turns out I end up able to excel at any standardized test and was able to get accepted to every college near me AND I'm from the Westside!!! See how that worked out for me? I was also lucky enough to have my grand dad and grand mom in my life even though my dad wasn't there so I was able to understand hard work and disciplined.

So yeah speak down on me if you want but if you have a son that's my age bet he can't out work me.

But you said all that about me beside I asked how are you informed enough to say that police brutality isn't bad??? You're the example of the white guy from the south movies use to attack your race character. You set a terrible example for your race.

Post it. ANY example would suffice. This is like the fourth or fifth time you doing so without any example. Next time I'm sorry but I'll be reporting it

• In 2014, 1 in 3 U.S. police killings happened in the 100 largest cities.

• Black people were 21% of the population and 40% of people killed by police in these cities.

• Most unarmed people killed by police in major U.S. cities were black (56%). Fewer than 1 in 5 (19%) were white.

• An unarmed black person living in these cities was 6x more likely than an unarmed white person to be killed by police. An unarmed black person was almost as likely as an armed white person to be killed by police.

• The Police Homicide Rate for black men in at least 17 cities is higher than the U.S. homicide rate. Black men in these cities have a higher chance of being killed by police than the average American has of being killed byanyone.

• Black men in at least six cities face a higher chance of being killed by police than the average American has of being killed in a car accident.

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/cities

Archived