#say something nice about Hillary

cooltigger21

Someone wanted to start a twitter campaign to get people to make a nice comment about Hillary. It backfired big time. Some very creative responses. My personal favorite is Amazing Uranium Dealer. http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/liberal-twitter-campaign-saysomethingniceabouthillary-backfires-immediately

One good thing she does well is raise tons of money. But then she turns around and says they are nearly broke.

well compared to the Hollywood people and big money people, they were. These two have long been envious of people like that. They wanted to be filthy rich too. They just weren't interested in doing it ethically or even legally.

She's the only candidate the Dems have, so claiming the GOP or conservatives are " obsessed " over her is nonsensical. Beat Hillary, and retake the WH

Mother Trucking DUH !!

Want true derangement syndrome, look at how the Dems stress over W - STILL !!!!

As for Hillary... she's consistent in being evil.

She's the only candidate the Dems have, so claiming the GOP or conservatives are " obsessed " over her is nonsensical. Beat Hillary, and retake the WH

Mother Trucking DUH !!

Want true derangement syndrome, look at how the Dems stress over W - STILL !!!!

As for Hillary... she's consistent in being evil.

O Malley is looking like he's getting in but he's way behind in recognition and especially money. This is supposed to be the coronation that Obama denied her in 08

Let's be real here... AlGore or maybe Liz Pocahontas Warren are the only 2 the Dems have who could even dream to challenge Hillary.

#conservativesareobsessedwithher

Come on, AUUSN. Now you just appear to be a petty as those you call out on here. Hillary is the only contender from the left right now and she has brought a lot of the criticism on herself. So have her radical supporters. Certainly you can see this, no?

The NYT is leading this. They have been out in front on the this story.There are two parts. First is the insane amount of money that has been given vto these two just for speaking fees. Then you get the donations from foreign entities that end up getting some sweet deals. Third is the pass through rate of this foundation is only 15%. I've seen people call for investigation of foundations and charities that had pass through rates in the 50% range.

She's the front runner and all but inevitable for the nomination of the Democratic Party. If someone else comes to the fore on the Democratic side, they'll redirect their attention.

She's the front runner and all but inevitable for the nomination of the Democratic Party. If someone else comes to the fore on the Democratic side, they'll redirect their attention.

I hear you but this obsession level is on par with an election year. Its 18 months until the general election.

I hear you but this obsession level is on par with an election year. Its 18 months until the general election.

She's literally the only candidate on the other side being given any chance of winning and she just announced her candidacy officially about a week ago. Plus, there's been one thing after another lately coming out about her from the email issue to this Russian uranium deal. Hard to act like they're pulling this out of thin air.

One good thing she does well is raise tons of money. But then she turns around and says they are nearly broke.

You mean trade away America's future for money.......

All things being equal, i will vote for her over 16/18 of the Republican Field at this point.

She does not ride a broom. She will likely govern much like her husband, who was the last decent domestic President we had.

Wow, even for this forum, it took 16 posts before someone actually responded as the OP was looking for.

All things being equal, i will vote for her over 16/18 of the Republican Field at this point.

She does not ride a broom. She will likely govern much like her husband, who was the last decent domestic President we had.

Wow, even for this forum, it took 16 posts before someone actually responded as the OP was looking for.

I'm not so sure. http://www.businessinsider.com/six-ways-hillary-is-running-against-bill-clintons-legacy-2015-4

And while you did specify that she'd govern like Bill domestically, on foreign policy, I find it puzzling why many GOP hawks are even bothering attacking her. She's much more at home in the McCain/Graham/Cotton wing of the GOP on foreign matters.

She wont be able to govern like her husband because of the vast changes and new challenges she'll be faced with.I do give you credit for trying to put lipstick on that pig. She's an unethical serial liar who when given the opportunity has put her extremely crass money grubbing self interests ahead of whats best for her country. For my money there's not another person on the planet wherein I'd vote for Hillary when pitted against for President

She wont be able to govern like her husband because of the vast changes and new challenges she'll be faced with.I do give you credit for trying to put lipstick on that pig. She's an unethical serial liar who when given the opportunity has put her extremely crass money grubbing self interests ahead of whats best for her country. For my money there's not another person on the planet wherein I'd vote for Hillary when pitted against for President

Archived