Holder's Final Remarks

Proud Tiger

The guy has quite an ego.

http://video.laurain...campaign=buffer

I heard some of that radical piece of crap's comments on the radio. One or two sentence was all I could take. He's such a die hard racist scum, and dishonest as the day is long. Glad he's gone, but he probably should be in jail.

I heard some of that radical piece of crap's comments on the radio. One or two sentence was all I could take. He's such a die hard racist scum, and dishonest as the day is long. Glad he's gone, but he probably should be in jail.

he should be. Lynch is the female version of him.

Yawn

Great insight and worth while commentary.

Bravo.

Yeah, unlike your insightful and worthwhile bile:

"....that radical piece of crap's...a die hard racist scum...dishonest as the day is long.... probably should be in jail."

:-\

Yawn

Bravo.

Hmmm so that's what you think when somebody posts this? Got it...

He really ticked me off early on. I remember the first DOJ conference with the $250.000.00 fee to the organizer, the $8 cups of coffee, and the $15 muffins. I remember his remarks about not being able to aggressively go after the banks in the mortgage crisis because they, and the economy, were too fragile. However, all in all, and in the context of the partisan political environment, he did a decent job. I was happy to see him begin to roll back the civil forfeiture policies. I have a feeling that is about to be reversed though.

With any honor in this WH, he would be...

Yawn

Bravo.

"....that radical piece of crap's...a die hard racist scum...dishonest as the day is long.... probably should be in jail."

:-\/>

Meant every word of if .

Yawn

Bravo.

:-\/>

Meant every word of if .

No doubt. The irony is from you lecturing others on what is insightful and worthwhile.

No doubt. The irony is from you lecturing others on what is insightful and worthwhile.

Lecturing ? No, I merely stated my views on ' Yawn ' as being some sort of reply worth posting on here. I at least gave my opinion.

Guy does it to me ALL THE TIME you never replied to it one time....I wrote it and you had to give your views...go figure

I remember his remarks about not being able to aggressively go after the banks in the mortgage crisis because they, and the economy, were too fragile.

Yeah the economy was sssooo freakin bad that he couldnt even ask questions about the 2008 Crash until after the statute of limitations had run out on all the crimes.

Wow, i just realized that sychophantic is such an under used word.

Guy does it to me ALL THE TIME you never replied to it one time....I wrote it and you had to give your views...go figure

Go figure what ? I have no idea who you're even talking to / about as you almost never name to who you're addressing .

Eric Holder should e in jail. if for no other reason than committing perjury to a House oversight investigation about Fast and Furious. He saw racism where there was none and aided and abetted the President subverting the Constitution using the IRS as a tool of oppression of political oppositsion Loretta Lynch will be a female continuation of protecting obama's friends and punishing obama's enemies..

Go figure what ? I have no idea who you're even talking to / about as you almost never name to who you're addressing .

Ok

Eric Holder should e in jail. if for no other reason than committing perjury to a House oversight investigation about Fast and Furious. He saw racism where there was none and aided and abetted the President subverting the Constitution using the IRS as a tool of oppression of political oppositsion Loretta Lynch will be a female continuation of protecting obama's friends and punishing obama's enemies..

Well stated. Thanks!!!

Ok

Well, at least you quoted me there, so I can assume you replied to me, though you didn't really say anything .

Archived