Bruce Jenner: ‘I’m A Republican And A Christian’

DKW 86

Well, i was making fun of the the straight line Reps and Christians myself

Wasn't it Jenner who self identified himself as a Republican?

Why is it ok to joke about straight line Republicans and Christians ?

The supposedly so straight and virtuous Republicans and oh so religious Christians have to be so proud of one of their own....

(I just read where Jenner may be on suicide watch. If I hear anymore I will take this down. Making fun stops when there is mental illness involved.)

mental illness was always part of this.

Pretty much, but most of us knew that the day he married into the madhouse that is the Kardashian Family.

Pretty much, but most of us knew that the day he married into the madhouse that is the Kardashian Family.

When people from other parts of the world see shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Jersey Shore, imagine what they think about us.

When people from other parts of the world see shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Jersey Shore, imagine what they think about us.

I do. When i was in Central America, i was struck by how many people there, even in the remotest villages, watched Dynasty and Baywatch. They really believed that average Americans lived that way. KUWTK shows them just how stupid and inane we are as a population.

Obviously

Bruce has some serious psychological issues. I hope he can find a way to get through it. I don't buy transgender as such. I believe they believe it and I believe in help and care and kindness but not the "sex change" as a viable option.

I think one of the most unloving and terrible things we can do is to continue catering to this issue and encouraging people down this path. They need help, not enablers.

I think one of the most unloving and terrible things we can do is to continue catering to this issue and encouraging people down this path. They need help, not enablers.

Couldn't agree more.

He lost me when he said he is a woman yet still has all male parts. However he is heterosexual? So i am lost.

He likes wearing dresses. No clue what that's all about , but he also likes chicks. Or did.

He lost me when he said he is a woman yet still has all male parts. However he is heterosexual? So i am lost.

He likes wearing dresses. No clue what that's all about , but he also likes chicks. Or did.

so he is physically a heterosexual but emotionally a lesbian?

so he is physically a heterosexual but emotionally a lesbian?

The joke I heard some guys use to say is that they were a lesbian trapped in a man's body. It was poking fun at those who questioned their sexual identity, when most would say " What's to question ? You either like chicks or you don't. " :gofig:

Couldn't agree more.

X2

who is enabling and how should they be helping?

Helping: Intervening to get him some professional mental health help.

Enabling: Choosing to not help, but to aid him in his self destructive behavior.

Archived