Paypal Head Advocate for Implantable ID

Weegle777

Interesting stuff.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/April23/233a.html

The payments firm says people will start inserting security devices into their body to enable their unique bodily characteristics to let them into their PayPal accounts, which are commonly targeted by hackers and phishers.

Jonathan LeBlanc, global head of developer advocacy at PayPal, said: “As long as passwords remain the standard methods for identifying your users on the web, people will still continue to use ‘letmein’ or ‘password123’ for their secure login, and will continue to be shocked when their accounts become compromised.”

PayPal says that more secure biometric systems built around fingerprints and iris scans are set to become outdated, even before most institutions - including PayPal - adopt them.

LeBlanc works with engineers and developers to find and test new technologies. He says embeddable, injectable and ingestible devices are the future for mobile payments and sensitive online interactions.

LeBlanc is currently giving a presentation called Kill all Passwords at various technology conferences around the US and Europe, and says technology is moving towards “true integration with the human body”.

He says external body methods like fingerprints are “antiquated,” and that internal body functions like heartbeat and vein recognition using embedded and ingestible devices are the future, to allow “natural body identification.” LeBlanc says internal devices could include brain implants, and that ingestible devices could be powered by stomach acid that runs batteries.

Halifax Bank is trialing heart monitoring technology to authenticate its customers through account security systems, without them having to memorize passwords, but it won’t be expecting them to swallow anything. Instead, the Halifax will be offering an ECG wristband.

PayPal is already working with partners to build vein recognition technologies as well as heartbeat recognition bands similar to the Halifax. As for the more advanced (or extreme) internal technologies, LeBlanc isn’t providing a PayPal roadmap for them at this stage.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/April23/233a.html#u8f4PkJGw2g7ZtW2.99

Lotta missing folks would be found . Question is, how many really want to be found ?

Many will laugh and call conspiracy but more and more people are leaning toward this tech for security purposes. Don't think we will be forced to take this, but I think many will choose it.

I heard a 666 conspiracy about these chips about ten years ago. Ever since, I've been pretty leary of these chips.

I heard a 666 conspiracy about these chips about ten years ago. Ever since, I've been pretty leary of these chips.

I'd head that off by telling people it will be embedded in the left ass cheek, and scanned by having a seat. Does that assuage your Biblical worries?

I'm not a big end-times fearmonger, but a trackable device like that creeps me out. I'd decline.

If it could function like an RTLS device? Most definitely with you there.

I'd head that off by telling people it will be embedded in the left ass cheek, and scanned by having a seat. Does that assuage your Biblical worries?

Yes it certainly would. The guest evangelist preacher when I was in Jr. high said he had a source in some hot shot technological firm that was working on these chips. According to the source, the pastor says these technology chips will only work on the forehead and the hands. Of course, the Bible says the mark of the beast will be displayed also on the forehead or the hands. Growing up in a very religious family and having to watch all the Kirk Cameron movies, I was always taught to look for the end times. As I grew up, I realized most of the kirk cameron movies and the end times preachers were full of crap, but still, I'm not going to seek out a chip unless I'm forced to get it. If that happens, Kirk Cameron wasn't full of crap.

Yes it certainly would. The guest evangelist preacher when I was in Jr. high said he had a source in some hot shot technological firm that was working on these chips. According to the source, the pastor says these technology chips will only work on the forehead and the hands. Of course, the Bible says the mark of the beast will be displayed also on the forehead or the hands. Growing up in a very religious family and having to watch all the Kirk Cameron movies, I was always taught to look for the end times. As I grew up, I realized most of the kirk cameron movies and the end times preachers were full of crap, but still, I'm not going to seek out a chip unless I'm forced to get it. If that happens, Kirk Cameron wasn't full of crap.

Read all of the Left Behind books in my youth. Didn't affect me too badly.

You're not as old as I took you to be. And if I was just reading them for leisure, it probably wouldn't have effected me. Like I said, I had familial influences that helped coerce those thoughts into my brain.

You're not as old as I took you to be. And if I was just reading them for leisure, it probably wouldn't have effected me. Like I said, I had familial influences that helped coerce those thoughts into my brain.

Bigbens42

The 29-Year-Old Curmudgeon

;D

My immediate family was Methodist, but we were lapsed. My ultra-Baptist grandmother got me into the Left Behind books.

Bigbens42

The 29-Year-Old Curmudgeon

;D

My immediate family was Methodist, but we were lapsed. My ultra-Baptist grandmother got me into the Left Behind books.

Lol. yeah you are still young. You still have an AIM account haha

Lol. yeah you are still young. You still have an AIM account haha

In my defense, I haven't used that AIM account in years.

I do remember the internet before AOL, though. Compuserve and Prodigy FTW.

I think we a ways off from this actually becoming a reality in our society. It will take some pretty nasty hacking and tons will have to lose a massive amount of savings for this to be a needed option. Still it is kinda freaky how it lines up biblically.

I know that work on a device that would be capable of detecting health issues much earlier than now is taking place. How soon they would actually be ready I don't know.

So, say we have a crime occur at one particular home in a subdivision. They call up the GPS coords for that time of day and easily can convict someone of the crime. Would you trade your personal freedom or the ability to possibly protect your family much better? What if a party came into power and decided to rid itself of all its opponents? They could track everyone at a meeting and arrest or harass or even kill them. What if you wanted to track your spouse? Or maybe your boss wanted to track you before, during, and after work?

Sorry, but i do not see any need for these things. Privacy is a thing we will soon learn to cherish. There is such a thing as too much information.

So, say we have a crime occur at one particular home in a subdivision. They call up the GPS coords for that time of day and easily can convict someone of the crime. Would you trade your personal freedom or the ability to possibly protect your family much better? What if a party came into power and decided to rid itself of all its opponents? They could track everyone at a meeting and arrest of harass or even kill them. What if you wanted to track your spouse? Or maybe your boss wanted to track you before, during, and after work?

Sorry, but i do not see any need for these things. Privacy is a thing we will soon learn to cherish. There is such a thing as too much information.

I agree! :starorange: :starorange: :starorange: :starorange:

So, say we have a crime occur at one particular home in a subdivision. They call up the GPS coords for that time of day and easily can convict someone of the crime. Would you trade your personal freedom or the ability to possibly protect your family much better? What if a party came into power and decided to rid itself of all its opponents? They could track everyone at a meeting and arrest of harass or even kill them. What if you wanted to track your spouse? Or maybe your boss wanted to track you before, during, and after work?

I agree! :starorange: :starorange: :starorange: :starorange:

Was just re-reading this.

What if you could meld the GPS Tracking of the bio-insert AND drones? You could hunt anyone, anywhere, anytime and be assured of a one shot kill.

What would happen if criminals could hack this technology? Could a foreign govt or crazed nutjob be sure of a one shot Presidential Assassination?

What if the bio-insert technology could come with its own micro explosive or poison? You could sit in the comfort of your office, order an assassination, and watch from a drone half a mile away.

Very dangerous and a direct attack on individual liberties.

As I said, any sort of RTLS capability is a deal-breaker

Archived