Auburn opens a 12.5 point favorite over Louisville

AUEngineer2016

I didn't expect this to be so high considering we are replacing EIGHT starters on offense

I use 5dimes and that line has been out a while. It's actually dropped from when it initially came out..was -14 or -14.5 I thought that was rather high. Still think it's a bit high considering it will be our first game. On paper we should cover but games aren't played on paper and i'm not looking past a Bobby P and his chain gang players.

Louisville defense is very good,they got tons of top notch transfers on both sides of ball. This inxludes two Georgia guys and an All American,Big 12 player of the year from TCU.In my opinion 4th toughest game on schedule. 3rd if LSU still lacks a QB. It should be under a TD for a point spread.

Where they keep coming up with 8 starters lost ? We lost QB,RB,HB,WR,TE,C...that is 6. Kozan is a returning starter he just missed last season. Young moved from guard to tackle but still a starter from last year. Braden Smith,Devonte Danzey techically starters.Since Miller was hurt most of the year.Smith started last two games at RT I think. So he a starter but moved to guard.

Our QB this year is likely better than last year

The running back stable is superior

Sammie off and on but Burton seems more consistent so I like that.

HB stable is far superior

TE might be a drop off but seeing as Uzomah barely got the ball in the first place....meh

TE might be a drop off but seeing as Uzomah barely got the ball in the first place....meh

Sammie? I assume you mean Duke. Which I would disagree with if you're calling him inconsistent.

How can we say Burton is consistent when he has not even officially been on a gameday roster yet?

How can we say Burton is consistent when he has not even officially been on a gameday roster yet?

Spring hype affect. I actually think he'll get some run but not ready to put any type of label on him without him stepping on the field yet. Pretty common we'll hear about certain players in spring only for them to not get much of a chance to actually play. I'll wait on some of these names.

Sammie? I assume you mean Duke. Which I would disagree with if you're calling him inconsistent.

No I mean Sammie, and that's why I listed his replacement in 2015. Myron might or might not be as dependable for the big play, but he'll be more consistent.

i hope burton is all that but you cannot remotely have any idea that he will be anything compared to a two year starter who is about to be a 3 or 4 round nfl pick.

No I mean Sammie, and that's why I listed his replacement in 2015. Myron might or might not be as dependable for the big play, but he'll be more consistent.

You don't know that. In fact, you don't even know how much Burton will get on the field. Nobody does.

Back to the line ... as soon as enough folks bet on Louisville with that point spread, it will shrink. It's just a fish hook. If it gets bigger, that means most folks are still betting on AU.

Smh. You don't even know if Burton will start....

You don't have to campaign for Sammie ever again man

he's gone

I just hate to see you look dumb as hell

Back to the line ... as soon as enough folks bet on Louisville with that point spread, it will shrink. It's just a fish hook. If it gets bigger, that means most folks are still betting on AU.

I'm hoping that happens for sure.

he's gone

Emotions for another man, interesting

Dude...enough

he's gone

Emotions for another man, interesting

You would look for and see that, and I bet it is interesting for you lol

Archived