Be strategic in rioting

cooltigger21

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like in the other post.... they do need more strategy.

hitting up low/medium income areas isn't gonna change much.

Capture and execute government leaders, execute any other city official caught on sight. Burn all government buildings to the ground.

If you're gonna do it, at least do it right.

Capture and execute government leaders, execute any other city official caught on sight. Burn all government buildings to the ground.

Is this what you're recommending? I guarantee you that's the quickest way to put an end to all this BS but the end would be anything but what was desired.

Oh now you can answer my posts...You're a joke

and you are an enabler of people who perpetuate a view that black people are not capable of anything but riots when things don't go their way. You are no better than Al Sharpton using a past injustice to justify looting and destruction.

Are you a grand Dragon wizard or what is the title for you guys now?

Cole, don't get drawn in. This dude is a kook. Sane people understand you.

Because rioting is always justified and yields positive , constructive results.

cole.....can you prove your assertion about ct? I take offense at your racist remark. So Titan, what about this crap?

Questioning any black male on ANY topic is by default " racist ".

We all know that

cole.....can you prove your assertion about ct? I take offense at your racist remark. So Titan, what about this crap?

We all know that

No but constantly calling me one and calling me an enabler, a victim, and every other stereotype is pretty much the same thing. Especially when I have done none. Even more so when I repeatedly asked him to stop. And it's funny how you and PT had nothing to say...Now you're an ass but you always was a fair one. Looked at you a little different than those two. Lost a little respect for you after this remark

We all know that

No but constantly calling me one and calling me an enabler, a victim, and every other stereotype is pretty much the same thing. Especially when I have done none. Even more so when I repeatedly asked him to stop. And it's funny how you and PT had nothing to say...Now you're an ass but you always was a fair one. Looked at you a little different than those two. Lost a little respect for you after this remark

it's because of your head up your ass attitude and obsession with race. You want respect then stop acting like some two year old spoiled brat. You all but accuse cops of deliberately murder. You get right up to the edge of that line. You put put a little insinuation a little half accusation, just enough to make it clear where things stand with you.

I haven't talked about race in ANY of these cases. That's what makes you such a freaking joke. All you spit out is stereotypes. It's all you know

We all know that

it's because of your head up your ass attitude and obsession with race. You want respect then stop acting like some two year old spoiled brat. You all but accuse cops of deliberately murder. You get right up to the edge of that line. You put put a little insinuation a little half accusation, just enough to make it clear where things stand with you.

No you're wrong I accuse the cops that actually murder....key point to leave out

There is a running mantra, not just here but in the country , from high office leaders on down that any criticism of a black person is based , entirely or mostly, in racism.

Saying that it's false & that I'm sick of these false claims doesn't in any way try to make the case that racism doesn't exist. They are 2 separate matters.

There are lies being promoted by self appointed " leaders " as well as elected officials which IMO are fanning the flames of anger . I find this deplorable, and no level of bogus PC attitude will deter me from speaking out. Wrong is wrong. Period. And placating, excusing , or trying to explain the violence is just flat out idiocy.

No matter who says it.

That's fine.....I'm asking CT to point out any post or thread to justify repeatedly comparing me to Sharpton or the poor pitiful remarks or any of the other stereotypical remarks he constantly makes. Also note the only people talking about race is you all because I certainly have not

Also as far as the wrong is wrong stuff there have been a couple of instances where you have stuff to say to me but not anyone else but that could be you may or may not have seen when the original say it. And in the same breath there is a mantra here and in the country you can't speak out about anything without someone trying to say you're a race baiter or even trying to put words in your mouth that you're claiming so. Take this thread for instance

We all know that

This post for instance you had no reason to say this, you just wanted to

Race baiting has been pointed out , by other blacks, since shortly after the civil war. Sharpton & Jessie have made millions off of the baiting industry. It's actually a thing .

Systematically institute policies that destroy the black family

Failed economic policies result in rampant unemployment and no opportunity in the black community

Throw in a glorification of gang culture and resulting rampant black on black crime

Stick police in the middle trying to fill the gap left by parents and responsible adults

Eventually some idiot policeman over-reacts...someone is dead

Explosion happens...innocent people killed, $$m's in property damage...the innocent lose what little they had

Sharpton (raises money), the news services get 3 or 4 days of stories, Obama (gets to play Mayor) and the race-baiters demagogue the issue

Rinse, repeat in another city

Is this what you're recommending? I guarantee you that's the quickest way to put an end to all this BS but the end would be anything but what was desired.

Taking the reasoning and everything out of the equation. Just imagining if something was going on that pissed me off about my country enough to riot, this is the way I would go about.

They are rioting at the wrong people, and in the wrong way is what I'm trying to say.

Race baiting has been pointed out , by other blacks, since shortly after the civil war. Sharpton & Jessie have made millions off of the baiting industry. It's actually a thing .

Have to do better than that. Racism is really a thing, it's been pointed out and documented. But if I quote a post where someone is questioning whether you're a racist or not and say that of course if you're a conservative you're not racist you'd take offense to that and feel I was directing it at you

Taking the reasoning and everything out of the equation. Just imagining if something was going on that pissed me off about my country enough to riot, this is the way I would go about.

They are rioting at the wrong people, and in the wrong way is what I'm trying to say.

There's A LOT going n that pisses me off in a big way right now but I am not even entertaining killing anyone over it. Resorting to primevil violence is not a solution and will never precipitate social justice. Trying to remedy wrongs with other wrongs is a losing proposal

Archived