i love conspiracy theories

cooltigger21

HA! That's a good one.

No, it's far more likely that it's retaliation for the worker strikes asking for better wages. Or, you know, because they need to redo plumbing.

This is probably one of those cases where Hanlon's Razor applies. Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity.

I don't know if what this is talking about is exactly the same thing. There were some stores in Louisiana that are being shut down for a few months for a rework of the plumbing. They'll reopen later this year.

This is probably one of those cases where Hanlon's Razor applies. Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity.

:bananadance:

Had never heard of Hanlon's Razor before, but it will now become a permanent part of my lexicon! :thumbsup:

On a similar note, I just heard this quote from H. L. Mencken for the first time the other day: “For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.”

Damn....they caught me. Been good knowing you........

:outtahere:

:hellyeah: :hellyeah:

I got to use that in a briefing to several Navy O4-6s during my internship. I had to stop my presentation so they could write it down.

:bananadance:/>

Had never heard of Hanlon's Razor before, but it will now become a permanent part of my lexicon! :thumbsup:/>

On a similar note, I just heard this quote from H. L. Mencken for the first time the other day: “For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.”

That little smiley in my sig has linked to it for ages now.

:outtahere:/>

So where can the GOP conduct the secret "world domination/ poison all water and air supply" meetings now???

:bananadance:/>

Had never heard of Hanlon's Razor before, but it will now become a permanent part of my lexicon! :thumbsup:/>

That little smiley in my sig has linked to it for ages now.

So I see...now. To be honest I generally ignore sigs, and can't recall ever following a link in a signature. Don't pay much attention to avatars either. I'll own up to my omission however. :)

So where can the GOP conduct the secret "world domination/ poison all water and air supply" meetings now???

If Air Supply is playing, I'm not coming. ;D

If Air Supply is playing, I'm not coming. ;D/>

LOL...me either!!!

Archived