2017 4* QB/ATH Chadarius Townsend (Alabama commit)

alexava

Nice for a sophomore. Tanner is fun to watch.

I just heard an Auburn coach came to Tanner today. Don't know which one. He went to bammers Aday game i heard. Kid can fly. Good kid, good student, dad a sheriff deputy. Good Tanner folks.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am told he and his dad are Auburn fans. His dad just, i would consider a mild fan. Long way to go.

How tall is he? And the other question is if they are AU fans why not camp at AU?

listed at 6'0'. One of the articles i read yesterday said he would attend a camp at auburn in a couple of weeks.

I can't link it from my phone but the Decatur Daily says 5'11" and says he will attend camps at auburn and ole miss this month.

• 1 month later...

According to Lee. Chadarius was supposedly a long time Auburn fan.

Kind of like the kid from Auburn High, whose dad couldn't cut it at Auburn. I guess they stole another one, not!

I speculate the commit we got earlier from the dual threat qb played a role. No idea if legit. Still a long way to go.

I hope he doesn't think he will be given a legit chance to play QB at Bammer. I'm afraid he will be sent directly to the DB group the moment he steps on campus.

I hope he doesn't think he will be given a legit chance to play QB at Bammer. I'm afraid he will be sent directly to the DB group the moment he steps on campus.

true. He is not a typical bama qb. I don't even know if that is a concern or not. I am totally speculating. I will talk to some people who do know soon.

Sounds to me uat got to his Dad.

This.

According to Lee, Chadarius was supposedly a long time Auburn fan.

That was also said about D. Liner and any number of others. If we've learned anything from following recruiting on this board, it's that being a "long time fan" of a school has very little to do with where a kid will sign.

This.

his dad is a good man. Saban is a good salesman. I can't wait for season. Auburn/college of cours but Friday watching these Tanner Rattlers too. It would be nice knowing this kids was on board with both.

I'm glad we have someone on here that actually knows his parents....the stories that get made up about people can get ridiculous, especially on a board when people feel nobody really knows a prospect

This.

his dad is a good man. Saban is a good salesman. I can't wait for season. Auburn/college of cours but Friday watching these Tanner Rattlers too. It would be nice knowing this kids was on board with both.

You a Limestone County guy? I'm in Athens.

Someone apparently forget to send me notice that our message board was taken over by al.com where the Auburn football section contains as much discussion about Alabama football as it does Auburn football. >:D

Someone apparently forget to send me notice that our message board was taken over by al.com where the Auburn football section contains as much discussion about Alabama football as it does Auburn football. >:D/>

The recruit is committed to Alabama. Makes sense to me.

This.

Grew up in Tanner. East Limestone now.

I'm glad we have someone on here that actually knows his parents....the stories that get made up about people can get ridiculous, especially on a board when people feel nobody really knows a prospect

His dad(Dale)was a year ahead of me in school. We were never close friends but everyone liked him. His(chads grandad) dad a cop. My mom hired Dale as a jailer 15-20 years ago and he is a LCSD now. Very standup guy for those who know him. I would have a difficult time believing he would be into anything crooked.

This.

Yup, me too.

Archived