Deshaun Davis Establishes Scholarship Foundation

AUbritt

Loved him as a recruit, love him even more as an Auburn man. He's the epitome of what Auburn is all about and in the wake of everything else, this is positive. War Eagle DD!

He is a special guy regardless of what he does on the field. He was crucial to his recruiting class in helping bring in a lot of those guys. He is a Kodi Burns, Lutz, J. Wallace type guy. Good to have them on the team.

Agreed, doug. But I won't be too upset if lutzintheredzone was right about his prediction for the player that will come out of nowhere this season (DD).

What a great story. As a father of three boys his age, i can say what he did is not the norm among kids his age. Good for him, and hear is to davis becoming a favorite among us fans.

This young man deserves to wear the orange and blue. He will do well in life with whatever path he chooses. WDE Deshaun!!

What a great kid. I am so glad that this was posted. I will bet there are so many more similar stories that don't get posted because we dwell to much on the bad and not enough on the good. He is now my favorite player and I plan to show this to all my kids as a sterling example.

This is an absolutely AUsome story!

This is one of the most impressive things I've ever read about a young person doing. He needs to be held up as a role model for our youth. War Eagle, Deshaun!

Archived