Is that what swift justice and transparency looks like

Wow!!!

I have never seen this before in a case like this so I don't know what to say. Marilyn Mosby and her staff are the real deal.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!!

I have never seen this before in a case like this so I don't know what to say. Marilyn Mosby and her staff are the real deal.

Indeed. :thumbsup: Now lets hope this serves notice to all that this level of neglect will not be tolerated!

This 35 year old women just set the bar real high for the rest of the Nation.

I don't care what side of the aisle or which direction you lean, this young Woman and her supporting cast did what they were put in place to do.

Watching what live? I am at work. Who is Marilyn Mosby and why should I care? :dunno:

States attorney in Maryland. She has filed charges of manslaughter against the officers who arrested Freddie Gray.

Does seem a bit curious.

Btw , the Fraternal Order of Police has come out & said the cops are innocent.

Does seem a bit curious.

Btw , the Fraternal Order of Police has come out & said the cops are innocent.

That's their job. We'll see what the evidence is when it comes to trial.

This 35 year old women just set the bar real high for the rest of the Nation.

I don't care what side of the aisle or which direction you lean, this young Woman and her supporting cast did what they were put in place to do.

Yea..i was speechless after that press conference. It was very interesting to hear results from their investigation compared to the reports that were issued. I reserve judgement on situations until i get enough information to form an opinion but her news conference was powerful no matter what the outcome is.

Do they usually come out and declare innocence ? In not aware they did this as sop.

The Baltimore mayor should take lessons from her.

She tore down so many walls at the same time.

A women,

A black women,

A very young black women can hold such a powerfull position?

She made a statement.

Do they usually come out and declare innocence ? In not aware they did this as sop.

Oh, yes. The union is unabashedly biased for the officers, as they should be.

Watching what live? I am at work. Who is Marilyn Mosby and why should I care? :dunno:

States attorney in Maryland. She has filed charges of manslaughter against the officers who arrested Freddie Gray.

Murder 2 in the driver's case. Max of thirty years.

A women,

A black women,

She made a statement.

Seems that way. First thing i notice was how young she was but it appears like they have several young people in office in Baltimore from some of the interviews i've seen from different city officials. Even before all of this happened it seemed like they were already trying to make major efforts to make the city of better.

One of my first cousins lives in Baltimore...she's a social worker and 41. She's told me several stories about their issues...sad stories she's told me no matter what color a person is. Goes way beyond that with that city. I see that she graduated from Tuskegee University(undergrad). That's where she met her husband who is a councilman in Baltimore.

A women,

A black women,

She made a statement.

Seems that way. First thing i notice was how young she was but it appears like they have several young people in office in Baltimore from some of the interviews i've seen from different city officials. Even before all of this happened it seemed like they were already trying to make major efforts to make the city of better.

One of my first cousins lives in Baltimore...she's a social worker and 41. She's told me several stories about their issues...sad stories she's told me no matter what color a person is. Goes way beyond that with that city. I see that she graduated from Tuskegee University(undergrad). That's where she met her husband who is a councilman in Baltimore.

I have been impressed with the people of Baltimore as well. I saw more light from them than I did darkness.

I am sure they have more problems than they need but they seem strong enough to fight out of anything.

A women,

A black women,

She made a statement.

I have been impressed with the people of Baltimore as well. I saw more light from them than I did darkness.

I am sure they have more problems than they need but they seem strong enough to fight out of anything.

good usually outlast bad. Bad is just louder.

And asking for the DA to recuse herself too ? Par for the course?

And asking for the DA to recuse herself too ? Par for the course?

Doesn't shock me in the slightest. They'll be pulling out all of the stops.

How long do we have to wait before we get the names of the cops and their street addresses in the New York Times?

How long do we have to wait before we get the names of the cops and their street addresses in the New York Times?

We already know their names. Perfectly legal to reveal them under Maryland law.

Officer Garrett E. Miller

Sgt. Alicia D. White

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr.

Officer William G. Porter

Lt. Brian W. Rice

Officer Edward M. Nero

We already know their names. Perfectly legal to reveal them under Maryland law.

Officer Garrett E. Miller

Sgt. Alicia D. White

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr.

Officer William G. Porter

Lt. Brian W. Rice

Officer Edward M. Nero

That's why I added addresses to my post.

A women,

A black women,

She made a statement.

good usually outlast bad. Bad is just louder.

Very true. Sad but true.

Archived