Win 4 more!

Here's hoping we can sweep Bama and win one against Florida.

That would get us into a pretty good position going into the tourney!

WAR EAGLE!

A sweep over Bama and a win over florida and a midweek win over Morehead State would put us at 37-19. With a good showing in the SEC Tournament, and with our RPI and facilities, we could steal a regional host bid

Florida is 7-4 at home in conference. Their conference schedule should be considered soft since they do not play LSU, aTm or Arkansas this year. Of course, those three teams lead the west. The only team they have played with a winning record in conference is Mizzou and the Gators lost two of three in that series. The combined conference record of their SEC opponents is 76-114; Their overall strength of schedule is 25th (AU opponent combined record is 99-90; SOS is 3rd). They play what I'm sure they believe will be the series to determine the eastern division champion with Vanderbilt in Nashville this weekend. I think we catch them at the right time and I still think we have a better than even chance to sweep them.

18-12 is not out of the question for this team. Even without Thompson.

18-12 in SEC and 39-17 would be quite a record with the 3rd toughest schedule in the nation. If we could win a game in the conference tournament after that, we'd be at least 40-19 with an RPI probably in the top 10, maybe 15. This team could host guys.

Archived