Auburn sections for Louisville game?

TigerinBham

I'm sorry if this has already been talked about. I found out today through the ticket office that I could only get tickets for LSU, Kentucky, and Arkansas. Does anyone know which sections we have at the Ga. Dome? I can't find any ticket sites with that info. Vivid seats has the Falcons sideline but I don't know if we are home or visitor. I would like to go ahead and get mine.

I don't know the answer to your question, but you may be able to figure it out by looking at the University of Louisville ticket site, where there are tickets available to the public. They have both Upper Level and Lower Level available --- I assume that AU seats would be opposite. Good luck.

I don't know the answer to your question, but you may be able to figure it out by looking at the University of Louisville ticket site, where there are tickets available to the public. They have both Upper Level and Lower Level available --- I assume that AU seats would be opposite. Good luck.

The Louisville tickets for Auburn are going to TUF first. Afterwards they go to the public which i dont know when that will be.

Poking around the site, Louisville is doing BOGO for their season ticket holders. I think this will end up looking like an AU home game, with a lot of Lville fans selling their seats.

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know what time kickoff will be?

Still being rumored. I've had a friend say 3:30ish kickoff.

This is what most people believe since it's on CBS. Would prefer the 6pm CT slot, however.

Does anyone know what time kickoff will be?

Still being rumored. I've had a friend say 3:30ish kickoff.

This is what most people believe since it's on CBS. Would prefer the 6pm CT slot, however.

Yep it's 3:30 ET

Archived